escape room , video i.

━━  february 3rd, 2017.

IN WHICH
    niall horan & min must complete an
    escape room to perform their song
    on the late late show and get sidetracked
    miserably.

NOTES BEFORE WE START: this is going to be slightly different than the original video, because their friendship is a lot less wholesome than niall and julia's lmao. i also wanted to make it more of my own and to keep a smoother flow of things, if that makes sense. anyways, enjoy! (also i know that it looks like i didn't cut out niall properly, but the pillow was actually white in the center pls i'm not that bad at editing i promise <3)

get comfortable, cause this is a pretty long one!

❝ get your aussie ass over here! ❞ ❝ i'm not actually australian, you idiot

get your aussie ass over here!
i'm not actually australian, you idiot.
━━━━

"ALL OF THE PUZZLES in the room are based on segments that we do on the late late show," james explained to min and niall as they walked towards the room james was leading them to.

   "well, i love the show, so this is good." niall said as james opened the door to stage 59.

    "you guys have both been on the show numerous times, so— come with me— numerous times, so you should really know a lot of the stuff that we're going to do." james tried to reassure them as they finally approached the door to the escape room.

    min let out a small, nervous laugh at that. she had not, in fact, been on the show numerous times.

    "any last words before we let you in?" james excitedly looked between the two of them.

    "i need to wee," niall joked, james and min laughing at him afterwards.

    "well, there are cameras everywhere, so i wouldn't go when you're in there, okay?" james laughed, "so, listen, good luck, we're going to check in with you throughout the show. if you get out in time, we'll all get to hear your incredible song, if you don't, that's it, it's over." james finished as min laughed softly.

    "so good luck min," he shook her hand, "good luck niall," he shook his hand, then opened the door for them. the two took slow steps towards the room.

    "your time starts now!" james exclaimed, closing the door.

    while niall immediately sprung into action, going around the room to look for clues, min took a second to look around, standing still in her spot. niall looked over his shoulder and back at her, raising his brow.