surprise on tour.

━━  may 19, 2019.
it wasn't even her birthday.
what the hell was going on?

NOTES BEFORE WE START: this was requested by Ri_Wolf ! im currently working on your other request as well ;) hope you like it!

NOTES BEFORE WE START: this was requested by Ri_Wolf  ! im currently working on your other request as well ;) hope you like it!

    "HIP... HIP.." min practiced once more in front of the practice room mirror. she was currently in new york, preparing for her concert in citi field for the following day. having been in the room since the sun rose, she honestly didn't really have any reason to be rehearsing. she was already a month into the HEADLINES world tour, and all of the choreography came to her naturally by now. when she was asked, she told her team it was just for more practice, but in reality, she was just trying to keep her mind preoccupied.

    min's life had changed a lot over the past few years, but even more so in this past one. in the span of a few months, her career did the biggest 180 on itself before taking another u-turn, and it's just been smooth sailing ever since. it was the most random turn of events anyone had seen. but regardless, things are different now. after past concerts and tours, she didn't really have anything to return to but her apartment, aside from zeus. but she did now.

    as much as she didn't want to admit it, she missed jimin. a lot. she didn't have to though, because everyone already knew. he was currently on tour as well, having performed at the metlife stadium in new jersey just a few days ago. and in a few days, they'd be flying out to brazil. she barely had the chance to call him today because he had been busy with something else. she imagined him sightseeing new jersey, living his best life, while she was over here in new york moping over him. she pushed those thoughts aside, though, because she was also excited to be in new york. she loved being on tour more than anything, and she was just grateful to be back on schedule, considering how uncertain everything in her life was a fe—

   her thoughts were interrupted by the lights suddenly going out.

    min stilled immediately, dumbfounded. she was the only one in the room, how in the world did the lights turn off?

    the only source of light was from the door that she had left open. she could only watch as people carrying equipment silently came into the room.

    oh, i get it. i'm getting kidnapped.

    just as she was about to yell for help, she could make out the shadow of jangmi, her manager, with the rest of her team. her confusion only rose when they started singing happy birthday, with another figure coming in with a lit birthday cake.