holiday decorating, 2021.

━━ december 16, 2021.
let's do something right now!

NOTES BEFORE WE START: yes, i am starting to use proper grammar in my chapters now, lol. i mentioned that on my recent update on my other book, 2002.

also, i'm going to mention some things in this chapter that have not yet happened, as in, i have not yet written about. i promise i'll talk about everything more over time. but in the meantime, try not to be too confused, lol.
if this feels rushed, it's because i started working on it last night, a few hours after i uploaded the mma chapter for 2002 yesterday because the idea suddenly popped into my head lmao. i just wanted to update in time for the holidays this year.

enjoy this short update for the holidays! and i hope you spend/spent it well! <3

    AFTER HAVING SPENT THE REST of their time in LA together, Jimin and Min finally traveled back to South Korea, being seen hand in hand once they landed at the airport

The entire time the two were in LA, fans were treated with all of the 2min content they could've asked for. It was what they deserved, after being starved for nearly two months. See, Min had not been back in South Korea ever since she left in the early days of October. She'd been busy with Paris Fashion Week, which was then followed shortly by promotions for her album that she had released not long before. From performing on SNL and the VMAs, to her concerts in New York and LA, Min was pretty worn out from how busy her schedule had been. Quality time with her boyfriend of over three years was pretty hard to find during that time.

So whether it had just been being spotted at each other's concerts, their interactions and reactions at the VMAs, and even now, as they spent their "self" isolation together, fans and the couple alike were content with how much time they'd spent together. It made them both really happy, how open they'd become with their relationship to the public.

This year was also going to be the first year they'd both spend the holiday season with both their families. Yes — Min's mom, sister, and her sisters now-fiancé all took the liberty of flying from Australia to South Korea this year to celebrate with Min and Jimin's family. Needless to say, Min was over the moon ecstatic to be able to see her family again. She wasn't on a break like Jimin was, but not having anything else coming up, she was allowed to spend the season with the ones she held dearest to her heart. It had been a while since she celebrated the holidays with them ever since her debut almost an entire decade ago. The first was in 2015, during the break Min took when her father passed away. The next one was in 2018, when Min traveled back just in time for New Years.

"Are you thinking about your dad again?" Jimin asked Min softly, noticing as she had mindlessly begun to play with the necklace her father gave her that looped around her neck.