A hard day's night, part 1

Naomi wakes up naked on the couch with an unusual man lying on the floor butt naked

Naomi wakes up naked on the couch with an unusual man lying on the floor butt naked. She grabs a blanket a drops a pillow on the guy's butt, she trys to walk out quickly but the guy wakes up.

"This...is...?" the guy says while holding up her bra
"Humiliating on so many levels. You have to go."Naomi says grabing her bra back.
"Why don't you just come back down here and we'll pick up where we left off?" he says smirking.
"No, seriously. You have to go, I'm late. Which isn't what you want to be on your first day of work, so..." Naomi says back.
"So, ah, you actually live here." he says while puting his clothes back on.
"No." she says.
"Oh." he says confused
"Yes. Kind of." she says
"Oh. It's nice. Little dusty. Odd. But it's nice. So how do you kind of live here?" he says still getting dressed.
"I moved two weeks ago from Boston, it was my mother's house, I'm selling it."she says
"Oh, I'm sorry."he said
"For what?"she asked
"You said was." he said.
"Oh! My mother's not dead, she's - you know what, we don't have to do the thing." she says.
"Oh. We can do anything you want." he says whilst smirking at her.
"No, the thing, exchange the details, pretend we care...look, I'm gonna go upstairs and take a shower, okay, and when I get back down here, you won't be here, so, um, goodbye...um..." she explains again.
"Derek."he said.
"Derek. Right. Naomi" she pronounced herself smiling.
"Naomi." derek repeated
"Yeah. Mm-hmm." she said while he was getting closer she backed away.
"Nice meeting you." derek says still smiling
"Bye Derek" she smiled and fleeing for the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She ran out of her house because she was late for work on her firt day as an intern at seattle grace hospital.

She ran into a room full of doctor and the new interns as the chief of surgery talks, " Doctor: Each of you comes here hopeful. Wanting in on the game. A month ago you were in med school being taught by doctors. Today, you are the doctors. The seven years you spend here as a surgical resident will be the best and worst of your life. You will be pushed to the breaking point. Look around you. Say hello to your competition. Eight of you will switch to an easier specialty. Five of you will crack under the pressure. Two of you will be asked to leave. This is your starting line. This is your arena. How well you play? That's up to you."

In the intern lockeroom she changed into her light blue scrubs as a doctor was callin out names. "only six women out of twenty" Naomi said to the female korean intern who was also changing into her scrubs. "Yeah. I hear one of them's a model. Seriously, like that's going to help with the respect thing" she replied. "You're Christina right?" "yeah, which resident are you assigned to? I got Bailey" "yeah, me too" Naomi replied.

"same here, Meredith" Meredith pronounces hereself to us, " You got the Nazi? So did I. At least we'll be tortured together, right? I'm George O'Malley, uh, we met at the mixer, you had a black dress with a slit up the side, strappy sandals..." says to Naomi as she exchanged looks with Meredith and Christina, "Now you think I'm gay. "Uh-huh." Cristina says walking away. "No, I'm not gay, it's, ah, it's just that, you know, you were, I mean, you were very, unforgettable." continued to Naomi.

"O'Malley, Yang, Grey, Stevens and Miller" the doctor says. "And I'm totally forgettable." George muttered. "Bailey?"  Cristina asked the doctor. "End of the hall." the doctor says.
"That's the Nazi?" Meredith asks as they walk towards the small looking woman that doesn't look threatening at all. "I thought the Nazi would be a guy." Naomi whispered to Meredith.
"I thought the Nazi would be...the Nazi" Meredith replied.