Make me lose control

Naomi and Cristina are jogging in the park

"Uh...Uh."Cristina says out of breath.
Naomi jogs back to her. Cristina starts jogging again.
"Oh you're stupid. Oh God. You're stupid, evil, sadist and I wanna kill you."Cristina says.
"Endorphins are good. Endorphins are mood elevators. This is supposed to make us feel better."Naomi says.
"Oh god. Do you feel better?" Cristina asks her.
Cristina stops jogging to catch her breath, while Naomi jogs around her in circles.

"I'm stupid." Naomi says.
"Slutty mistress." Cristina called Naomi.
"Pregnant whore."Naomi called Cristina.
"Sleeping with our bosses was a great idea." Cristina informed Naomi.
Meredith stops to catch her breath too.
"You know what's ruined for me?" Naomi asked.
"Ah?"Cristina asked in pain.
"Ferry boats. I used to love ferry boats and Derek's got a thing for ferry boats. Now every time I see a frigging ferry boat..."
"You know what's ruined for me? Coronary artery by-pass grafts ... and aortic aneurysms. God I used to love aortic aneurysms."Cristina tells her.

Both lie down on the grass trying to catch their breaths.
"Have you cried yet?"Naomi asked Cristina.
"Do you think we'll feel better if we cry? You know like just let it out?" Cristina asks.
"Probably. Yeah."
"Do you wanna cry now?"Cristina asks
"No."
"Okay, lets, lets jog."Cristina says.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Alex and Izzie are laughing together while the others stare on in awe in the locker room.
"What is she doing?"Cristina asked the others while looking ar them.
"She's hanging out with Alex."George says unsure.
"Why?" Meredith asks.
"I dunno. I think ... ... I think they might be friends."George says unsure again.
Izzie & Alex continue laughing and joking with each other.
"Make the lambs stop screaming." George whispered.

All walking in a hallway jow.
"You guys are wrong about him, all right? Once you get to know him, he's really sweet." Izzie tells them about Alex.
"He's Alex." George tells her.
"Punk ass."Cristina added.
"Hey Miller, Izzie was telling me you have tapes of your mom performing surgery. I'd kill to see the Ellis Miller in action." Alex tells Naomi.
"Hey you know what? Maybe you can come over tonight and we can all watch it together? Right?"Izzie asked.
Meredith, Naomi, Cristina & George look at Izzie disbelievingly
"Oh yeah, if this were a hell dimension." Naomi tells them.
"Yeah, run away pig boy." Cristina added.
George stops in front of Izzie.
"Do you have a thing for Alex?" George asked her.
"No."
"Oh."Cristina groans.
"I don't."
"Oh!"
"Are we saving lives or having a tea party? Walk faster people." Bailey tells them.

Mr. Gaston's room. Dr. Bailey's group is surrounding his bed side with Dr. Burke.
"Mr. Gaston is scheduled for resection non-small cell carcinoma today. He did well overnight, has remained afebrile. He's had a dose of ceftriaxone this morning. He's pre-op labs are unremarkable. His chest x-rays, um, are unchanged from the previous." Cristina presented.
"I own a couple of dry-cleaning stores. Never believed what they said about inhaling the chemicals, but..." Mr Gaston Says.
"We're going to do everything we can for you, Mr. Gaston. Did Oncology see him yet?" Burke asks Cristina.
"Uh, they're waiting for the surgical path." Cristina says.
"Thank you, Dr. Yang."
"You're welcome, Dr. Burke."