Grandma Got Run Over By A Raindeer

In Naomi's house, Naomi is coming home after walking their dog, Doc

It's pouring outside.
Izzie is decorating a massive Christmas tree in the living room.
Naomi is entering the house. Doc runs into the living room and Naomi stands in the hallway astounded by the level of decorating Izzie has taken.
Meredith and George comes in their pajama's looking half asleep and they stand next to Naomi also taken aback by the decorations.
"Looks like Santa threw up in here."Meredith says.
"Just... go with it. We're being supportive." Naomi said.
Their being supportive because Alex slept with Olivia and she walked in on them.
Izzie finally notices them, "Oh, hey! What do you think?"
Three of them fake smile back.
"Did I go too overboard? Oh, I know, I know sometimes I can go a little overboard." Izzie tells them exited.
Naomi, Meredith and George speak at the same time, "No, we love it." "It's amazing", "It's great."
"Oh yay! I love Christmas".
"We know." Naomi muttered.
"Clearly." George whispered back.
Izzie turns back to decorating the living room. Naomi, Meredith and George give each other looks.
Izzie turns around and gives the another big smile.

.............................................................................................

Bailey is looking quite pregnant walking down a hallway.
She's taking a few deep breaths. Meredith, Naomi, George, Izzie, Cristina and Alex tailing follow her a few feet behind her.
"Look at her belly. She's almost as wide as she is tall." George tells Naomi.
Izzie grins at this.
"Are her ankles swollen? Is that why she's waddling?" Naomi asked.
"What's gonna happen to us when she goes on leave?" Izzie asked.
"Leave? She's going on leave?" Cristina asked.
"What do you think happens when people push babies out of their vaginas?" Meredith told them.
"Do you think we're gonna get a new resident?" George asked.
"What?" Cristina asked him.
"Nah. Probably just let us all walk around unattended. See how much damage we can do." Alex told him.
They stop walking as Bailey has stopped at a nurse's station still a few feet away.
"Yeah, well you would know." Izzie tells Alex.
Izzie rounds to the front, suddenly smiling, "Hey you guys, we should all get together and get Bailey a Christmas gift for the baby. Or we could um organize some sort of secret Santa thing." Izzie tells them.
"Ok, listen Tiny Tim you can take ---" Cristina starts looking unimpressed and then Naomi, Meredith and George move quickly to block Cristina and interrupt her loudly.
"Sounds great" George says.
"Secret Santa sounds great Izzie." Naomi said.
"That is a great idea" Meredith says lastly.
"Ok." Jzzie says smiling. She turns around and starts heading off to Bailey.
George, Naomi and Meredith turn to face Cristina.
Cristina has a 'what the hell' look on her face.
"We're being supportive." Naomi told her.

They are all walking down another hall but this time Naomi is the one lagging.
Derek is close behind and calls out to her, "Hey."
Naomi stops and waits for him, "Hey. You ok? You seem ..."
"Yeah. You know ... Holidays." He told her.
"Oh, yeah. I do know."
"Hmm." he said and She walks off.

.............................................................................................

Burke who walks down the hallway up to Bailey and the gang.
"Dr. Bailey, UNOS just called. They have a donor heart for a patient of mine."
Cristina, Alex and Naomi jump at this.
"I'm free. I'm totally free right." Cristina told her.
"I can totally do this" Akex then tells her.
"I'm free." Naomi tells her.
"I'm available."
Bailey gives Alex and Naomi scolding looks.
"No you're not! You're covering the pit." Bailey told them, she turns to Cristina, "Yang, it's yours."
"Thank you."
"Pit!" She tells Alex and Naomi sternly and they turn and wander off down the hallway.
"Damn. Heart transplant. Would've liked to have seen that." Alex tells Naomi.
"There's always tomorrow."
"Yeah, well maybe for you." Akex told her.
"Meaning?"
,I re-take the boards tomorrow. Pretty sure I'm gonna fail. Which makes today my last day here and I get to spend it doing stitches in the pit." He told her and walks into the male's toilets.