It's the end of the world

George's bedroom door opens revealing Izzie and Meredith in their pajamas and Izzie holding a box of cereal

" Ok. This is the last time we are gonna tell you this." Meredith starts.
"If you're gonna clog up the toilet you've got to be willing to use a plunger. Otherwise we're gonna make you crap in the backyard. What are you doing on the floor? Get up. Something's wrong with Naomi" Izzie tells him.
They leave the room and George lies down on his bed.
Naomi's bedroom is where Naomi is still lying in bed.
Meredith, George and Izzie are both in her room standing at her bedside.
"I'm just not going." Naomi tells them.
"You have to go to work. You're an intern. Saving lives is not optional" Meredith tells her.
"Yes it is. I'm staying home."
"You guys are supposed to be helping." Meredith tells Izzie and George.
George moves down to sit on Naomi's bed, "Uh Naomi? Maybe um there'll be a horrible accident nearby the hospital. Cut a bunch of people open. Sternotomies, Craniotomies. That'd be fun, right?"
"I don't care about surgeries." Naomi says to them as she grabs the pillow next to her and pulls it over her head.
Cristina is dressed for work standing in Naomi's bedroom, "You have a feeling?"
Meredith, Izzie and George are now no longer in the room.
Naomi removes her pillow to see Cristina standing there, "Yes."
"Ok, what kind of feeling?"
"Like I might die."
"Today? Tomorrow? In 50 years?" Cristina asks her.
Meredith, Izzie and George now dressed for work, listening at the door outside Naomi's room.
"Cause we're all gonna die eventually!" Cristina yells at Naomi, "But now we're late. Let's go."
"Cristina! Come on."
Cristina sighs and she sits down on the bed, "Ok. This is me being supportive."
"Really?"
"Yeah, hey, fine. I'm totally supportive. Go."
Naomi sits up, "Ok the man I love has a wife. And then he chooses her over me. And that wife takes my dog, Ok she didn't take the dog, I gave it to her but I didn't mean to give it to her I meant to give it to him. But that does not change the fact that she's got my McDreamy! And my McDog. She's got my McLife! And what have I got? Do you know I can't remember the last time we kissed. Cause you never think the last time is the last time. You think there'll be more. You think you have forever but you can't, Plus my conditioner decided to stop working and I think I have brittle bones. I just, I just need something to happen. I need a sign that things are going to change. I need a reason to go on. I need some hope. And in the absence of hope I need to stay in bed and feel like I might die today." Naomi tells Cristina.
Cristina stands up thoughtfully for a second before yanking the sheets away from Naomi.
She stands up over her, "Whatever! Everybody has problems. Now get your ass out of bed and get to work! Now! Move! Move! Move!" She kicks Naomi to move off the bed who does so very quickly.
Mer, George and Izzie are listening.
"What were you saying?" George asks Izzie and Meredith acting as if they weren't just listening through the door.
"I don't know."
Naomi gives them both disapproving looks as she makes her way to get ready.
Cristina follows her, "We're good to go."
Meredith, George and Izzie nod at each other.