Winning a battle, loosing the war

The last few days Izzie,George and Meredith has moved in with Naomi

The last few days Izzie,George and Meredith has moved in with Naomi. Naomi's in her bed. It's 4:37am and raining.
"ahhh!" she screamed when she saw Izzie staning there crossing her arms.
"George's room is bigger than mine."Izzie said.
Then Meredith comes into her room and started complaining, Naomi waked into the bathroom and locked the door behing her.

"I have more clothes, I should have the bigger room."Izzie was still complained as Naomi walked down the stairs.
"I got here first."George said as they entered the kitchen.
"It's Naomi's  house, she should decide."Meredith said.
"My room is like, two inches bigger than yours!"George yelled at the girls.
"You have a bigger closet!"Meredith yelled.
"So? Why is everything always a competition? I -"George said "put your clothes somewhere else!"George yelled seeing Izzie's clothes in the kitchen.
"Everywhere else is filled with Naomi's mom's boxes."Izzie yelled back.
"Naomi, When is your mom coming back to town anyway? Because maybe we can put her boxes in storage."George asked.
"Or unpack a few things, make this place a little more homey. Maybe some throw pillows and lamps, a few paintings."Meredith added.
"Oh, paintings would be nice."Izzie said.
"Yeah! You have all this amazing stuff just packed away. In the back hall, I found this box with like a hundred tapes of your mother performing these amazing medical procedures"Meredith said.
"Really? We should watch them. Naomi, you want to watch- "but he was cut off when Naomi exits the kitchen, a moment later, she comes back.  Naomi takes Meredith's coffee and leaves again and Izzie, George and Meredith looked at eachother.

They followed her up the stairs as they saw her walking to the bathroom locking the door.
"Naomi, do you want some privacy?"George asked through the door
Naomi slumps against the other side of the door, holding her coffee.

............................"............................"...............................""...........................

Season 1 ep.5, Shake your Groove thing

Naomi closed her eyes and dozed  off for a second

Naomi closed her eyes and dozed  off for a second. Her hand squeezes the heart she's holding.
"What was that Dr. Miller?"Burke asked.
"Sorry, it slipped. My hands."
"It's okay, I'm done. You can release Mrs. Patterson's heart now. Very gently. All right. Let's warm her up. Get her off bypass."Burke says.