Yesterday

In the Nursing home Ellis is sitting down on a chair

Naomi is helping herself to some coffee,
"I'm exhausted." Ellis tells her.
"Me, too".
Naomi places the coffee and some food on the table in front of Ellis,
"I was going at it all night in the on-call room. What's your excuse?" Ellis asks Naomi.
Naomi stands up and turns around to face Ellis shocked, "Mom."
"I tell ya that man makes me purr like a kitten."
"Mom!"
"When he isn't making me growl like a tiger."
"Stop!" Naomi yells as Ellis chuckles to herself.
"And my husband wonders why I'm not interested in him anymore, If he had any balls at all he would leave on his own, No. He plays stupid. He's waiting for me to kick him out. I come home with a hickey on my shoulder, A hickey! For god's sake like I'm a sex-crazed teenager." she chuckles "Which let's face it these days I am. And what does Thatcher do? Pretends he doesn't see it."
Naomi just looks stunned at the information.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The interns are getting ready for another day.
George is standing from afar watching Naomi sitting down in front of the locker just staring at them.
George moves to walk up to Naomi. Meredith and
Cristina enters the locker room and Cristina pushes past George, "You know, he's acting like I committed a crime. Like my apartment is full of stolen goods." Cristina tells them.
George walks off as Cristina dumps her stuff in her locker ranting to meredith and Naomi.
"He's acting like I kept my apartment to hide stolen goods so I can do illegal transactions for money."
"Are you sure he's just not acting like you lied about moving in?" Meredith asks her.
Cristina makes a face and looks at Naomi, "what's wrong with you?"
"My mommy's a filthy whore." Naomi says and Meredith looks at her with wide eyes and Cristina shrugs.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Naomi is typing at a computer standing up at a nurses' station.
A very, very hot young man wearing a leather jacket comes up to her and peers over her shoulder.
His name is Mark.
"Invasive non-cell. With a history of COPD." he shrugs, "That guy's pretty much a goner, huh?"
"Sensitivity. I like that in a stranger. Are you new here?" Naomi asks him.
"Visiting. Confounded by all the rain and it's only my first day in town."
"You get used to it."
Naomi moves away from the comp and a few feet away.
Mark follows her, "Makes me wanna stay in bed all day."
"We just met and already you're talking about bed. Not very subtle."
Derek stands up noticing him through the window of the adjacent office behind the nurses' station.
Addison comes up the hallway and looks shocked.
"Subtle has never been my strong suit. So ... do you ever go out with co-workers?" Mark asks her.
Naomi smiles, "I um...make it a rule not to."
"Then I am so glad that I don't work here."
"Are you hitting on me? In a hospital?"
"Would that be wrong?"
"Naomi" Naomi says introducing herself.
George is also looking through the window annoyed. They shake hands.
All of sudden Derek punches Mark really hard across the face. Mark falls to the ground,
Derek shakes his hand, "Aah!"
"What the hell was that?!" Naomi asks stunned.
"That was Mark."