Bring the pain

Derek and Meredith, outside the house.
"I don't want to have this conversation again." she yelled at him.
"Naomi......" he tried but Naomi opens the doors.
"You didn't sign the divorce papers. Fine. I get it. End of discussion." she told him.
They both walk into the house. " Naomi, Naomi" he tries again.
"What?!?" she yells while he just stands there.
"Oh ... I usually just say "Naomi" and then you yell at me. I haven't thought past that point."Naomi looks pissed. "I actually didn't have anything planned."
She hits him with her purse.
"Hey. What is with that? Hey stop it. Ow. Naomi" he told her.
"Seriously?!?! Seriously?!?!" she yells at him.

Naomi goes into George's room. "Seriously!"
George rolls over "This is a very small bed" he told them.
George is lying on the bed between Naomi and Izzie.
"He's a brain surgeon." Naomi told them.
"I look fantastic! I shaved my legs!" Izzie yelled talking about her date with Alex.
"He's a brain surgeon. How can he be so brainless? "
George sighs.
"Hello?" Izzie says.
"Seriously! Seriously!" Naomi yells out. He pats both of their shoulders.
"Shh. Sleep."The power goes out.

///////////////////////////////////////////////

In their Patients room.
"Dr. Bailey. Henry Lamott, age 42, is scheduled with Dr. Shepherd for a spinal implant... " Cristina started presenting.
Mr. Lamott turns up the volume, there are women laughing and giggling.
"to control the pain of his herniated disc. Is allergic to all pain medication ..." Cristina continued.
Everyone stares at the screen.
"Is that...?" Meredith aske him.
"porn." he said simply smiling.
"p0rn?" Bailey asked him.
She looks up at the TV.
"As in p0rn?!?!" Bailey repeted.
"All right. What are we watching?" Alex said.
"Karev! Go stand in the hall." Alex goes outside.
"Uh, Mr. & Mrs. Lamott, I'm sure you are really nice people, and what you do in the privacy of your own ... Look, we can't have p0rn in here. This is a hospital" Bailey said a little disturbed. "It's for my pain. My doc says it releases endorphins in the brain and helps keep my pain at a manageable level." Henry said to her.
Interns are amused. "Really?" George asked amused.
"George! Hall!" George walks out strangely.
"What is this?" Izzie asked them.
"Nasty, Naughty Nurses ... um. 4. " Mrs Lamott said.
Meredith, Naomi, Izzie and Cristina tilt their heads while looking at the screen.
"That does not look comfortable." Meredith said.
"Trust me. It's not" Naomi said. Cristina, Meredith and Izzie stared at Naomi whith confused looks.

///////////////////////////////////////////////

Derek and Naomi run into each other in the hall.
" Naomi, Naomi" he tried to talk to her.
" Your wife is looking for you" She told him.
"Oh, my God, this is hard for me, Naomi"
"Well, let me make it easy then. I'm not gonna be that woman. The one who breaks up a marriage or begs you to want me. You can sign the papers or you cannot. The choice is yours. Either way, when it comes to this relationship, I'm out" she told him. "Now, where's this patient I'm supposed to be helping you with." she asked asked him.
"Down there." he told her. Naomi starts walking that way. Derek follows.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Derek and Naomi in a woman's room.
"I've had a twinge in my back for a little while. I thought it would go away, but then last night my legs went numb. And this morning my back ...the pain is just too much." Anna said to them.
"Miss Chue, we're going to put you on a PCA pump, give you some morphine which should help control the pain. " Derek told her.
"Thank you."
"Ok. But there's a greater problem here. I've just taken a look at your MRI..."
Anna's parents enter.
"Anna! Why didn't you call us before coming down here?" Her father asked her.
"I'm sorry. These are my parents." he said to Derek and Naomi.
"What's going on?" her father asked Derek.
"I was just about to explain that Anna's MRI has shown that she has myxopapillary ependymoma. It's a tumor in her spinal canal. But the good news is that we can operate. You have a 95% chance of fully recovering if we get you into surgery as soon as possible. We can't wait another moment. With a tumor this aggressive even waiting another day puts you at risk of permanent paralysis. " Derek told them.
"Father?" Anna aked her father.
"No. No surgery"
"Mr. Chue, without surgery Anna will be paralyzed, probably within the next 24 hours." Derek tells him.
"There will be no surgery today. We're taking her home."
"Anna needs the surgery." Naomi told him.
"And she can have it at another time."
"Look Mr. Chue... " Derek tries.
"We are taking our daughter home."
"Anna, you are over 18. You don't need your father's consent." Derektold Anna.
"I am Hmong, and my father is the elder. He says I go home, I go home." Anna said.
Derek stares hard at Anna's father.