(As we know it)

In the OR, where Dylan is now slowly strapping a flak jacket up to Naomi

He is wearing one himself.
Cristina is already wearing a flak jacket and squeezing the ambu bag.
"You realize how stupid that was."Dylan says to Naomi.
"It was Naomi, Incredibly stupid!"Cristina says.
"Ok you know when you don't need to be made fun of? Like when you've got your hand inside a body that's got a bomb in it and a stranger is Velcro-ing a flak jacket to your boobs."
"Ok."
"You've got a sense of irony."Dylan tells Naomi.
"Only when things are really ironic."Naomi answers him, She turns to Cristina "... I had a feeling."
Cristina shoots Naomi an 'omg I can't believe you'd say that' look.
Naomi is referring to her 'might die feeling' she had this morning.
"What's that?"Dylan asks them.
"Nothing."
Burke is walking down the OR hall contemplatively.
He stands for a moment before walking determinedly into OR 3. He walks in.
Dylan is now standing against the table against the wall watching.
Burke walks up to Cristina and says in a low voice, "Time for you to go."
"No, I'm staying."
"There's nothing more you can do here. We've got it covered." Cristina doesn't move, "Cristina, this is not another clueless surgery. This bomb can go off at any time and kill everyone in this room. Do you get that? You can not be in here."
"Do you think this is about surgery... "
Burke interrupts more adamant than ever and whispers into her ear, "Cristina I can not do this with you in here! I can not think!"
Cristina just looks to Naomi and Naomi tells her, "We'll be fine." Cristina just stares, "It's ok."
Cristina nods and Burke takes over for her, "You know in the movies how there's always the heroes and then there's the other guy? You know the guy who sees danger and runs in the opposite direction?"
"Yes."
"Be the other guy." Cristina tells Burke.
Naomi watches them teary-eye and Cristina leaves the OR.
Naomi takes a deep breath to calm herself, "So you have a plan right? You have a way to get me out of this right?"He just stares back at her.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Still in the OR where Naomi is still there.
Burke is sitting on a chair watching.
Someone is squeezing the ambu bag but they're not shown clearly.
"Is this the strangest thing that's ever happened in your OR?"Naomi asks Burke.
Burke nods, "I'd have to say that it is."
"Good, cause I'm very competitive."
"All the best surgeons are".