Who's zoomin who?

George was reading  "Rashes, Hives and Skin Eruptions" in the bathroom

George was reading "Rashes, Hives and Skin Eruptions" in the bathroom.
Izzie tries to enter the bathroom, but the door is locked."George. You locked the door. I need to take a shower."
" Uh, uh, I'll be out in a minute."he yells.
Meredith comes out of her room and she want to use the bathroom. "Come on George, i need to use the bathroom"
"What are you doing in there?"Izzie asks him.
"It's private." he yelled back.
"oh, oh god George we are so sorry" Meredith apologies.
"we're sorry. we get it. we didn't mean to interrupt." Izzie apologies.
"No, it's not that!"
"It's ok. Take your time."
"I am not doing what you think I'm doing."Meredith says.
"You know what, there's really no need to explain. I'll wait. You just...finish." She and Meredith started laughing.
"No, I'm...I'm coming. I'm coming out."

Derek is asleep and there is a phone ringing, Naomi answers it.
"Dr. Miller, this is Ms. Henry from the nursing home. I'm calling about your mother."
"Is she all right?"
"Oh, it's nothing like that."
"Can I call you later, then?"
"Uh, I just wanted to..."
"I have to go."

"Oh, my God. Who is calling you at this hour?" Derek wakes up an yawns.
"It's a wrong number." she said.

George exits the bathroom to find Izzie and Meredith outside the door grinning.
"There's no reason to be ashamed. It's normal. Healthy, even."Izzie stated.
"Well I'm not ashamed cause I wasn't doing anything. I don't have to. I have a girlfriend."
"An imaginary girlfriend?"Meredith asks.
"An actual girlfriend."George stated with a seious face.
"You know what? It's no big deal. You don't have to lie. I get it. You have needs."Meredith said to him.

Naomi opens her bedroom door that Izzie had been leaning on
"What is going on out here?"
"Nothing."George said quickly.
Izzie Starts to say something, looks at George and changes her mind, "Nothing."
"Nothing." meredith stated.
"He's freaked out cause I caught him playing with little Jimmy and the twins."Izzie and Meredith started laughing.
"I have a girlfriend."George yelled at them.
"Ok."
George walks down the hallway and slams the door to his room.
"This sounds like fun out here."Derek says coming out of the bedroom.
Derek's phone rings, he looks at it but doesn't answer.
"Aren't you gonna get that? It might be the hospital."Naomi said.
"It's not. Breakfast?"Derek started walking down the stairs followed by Naomi.

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

George walks up the lab pickup window.
"Hi, uh, results for George O'Malley?"
"I don't see it here. What's the patient's name?" the lab guy said.
"O'Malley, George. Look, it's just a simple blood test."
"Here you go."
"Thank you."
Naomi enters and drops something off at the lab."Franklin, Jordan, I need this back ASAP."
"What a shocker." the lab guy said.
"Hey, what did you get, something good?" she takes the paper from his han and read it, "Syphilis? That's not surgical. Who has syphilis?"
George pulls Naomi into the nurse's station.
"Excuse us, sorry."George said pushes the nurses away so they can pass. And they entered a room.
"You have syphilis?" Naomi asked him.
"Shh!" George closes all the blinds and the door,"I don't know how this happened."
"Of course you do. God, Olivia must really be getting around."Naomi said.
"Olivia, she's not like that."
"It's a new millennium, George. The only people who aren't like that are the Amish and, apparently, you."
"You don't know. Maybe I've been sleeping around. Maybe I got ladies. Shut up. What am I gonna do?" George said starting to panick.
"It's no biggie, couple doses of Penicillin will knock it out."
"What am I gonna do about Olivia?"he asked her.
"Well, for starters, stop sleeping with her, unless you want that thing to fall off."she told him.
"Ok, that is twice that you have trash-talked the girl that I could one day potentially...well, not love but like a whole lot."
"If she gave it to you, you have to tell her."she told him.
"Three." he tells her.
"Fine. She didn't give it to you. She was a virgin when you met. You still have to tell her so she can get tested." she told him.
"Oh, yeah? How am I gonna tell her? "Uh, hey, Olivia. How you doing? By the way, I got the syph. How about you?"he tells Naomi.
"Maybe not quite like that." she tells him.
"No, it's good advice, really good advice. Thank you very much."
George leaves, Izzie is still smiling.
🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍