Rude to Eavesdrop

Leah:
The summer comes to an end much faster than expected. Draco is suppose to meet me here today. We will travel back to Hogwarts together.

Grabbing my trunk I head for the door. As I open the door I'm met by storm grey eyes. "Love, I'm so happy to finally see you! I'm sorry I have been rather distant this summer. I've had "things" to do." He squeezes me into his chest. "I have updates regarding this year at Hogwarts from the Dark Lord."

Sitting down he explains that the Dark Lord has tasked him with killing Dumbledore. The order, wants two failed attempts and then Severus Snape will complete the task. Dumbledore is determined he must die for the cause. Severus believes the same about himself. He explains that we also will not be attending Hogwarts next year. I will have to come live at the manor and we will be in full preparation for an attack on the school.

"My love, what are your plans to attempt to kill Dumbledore without being effective?" He drops his gaze to my hands, "first I will attempt to get him a cursed necklace I acquired over the summer. I've lessened the effects of the curse to be non-lethal. I plan to give it to a student that I know will open the box."

I am listening in silence as he explains the plans for the necklace and the second plan for the poisoned Meade. Both attempts someone will be hurt, but he is assuring me that it is not lethal. He pulls me close, placing a kiss on my neck. "Love, it will all work out in the end. Have faith."

He grabs my trunk and we begin our decent into the pub. We both decide to down a few butterbeers before heading to the platform.

Arriving on the platform we find our way to our compartment. Blaise and Pansy are sitting inside as we walk in. Draco looks to Blaise, "I don't think I'll be waisting my time in Charms class next year." Blaise chuckles. "Amused, Blaise?"

"Nah mate. I understand."

Draco suddenly looks up to the overhead compartment. As I follow his gaze, I see the luggage shift by itself. That's odd seeing as the train is not moving. Draco rolls his eyes and continues his conversation with Blaise.

Arriving at the school Draco instructs us all to leave the compartment. I look to Him, "I'm not leaving." He shuts all of the compartment windows, "Didn't mummy ever tell you it was rude to eavesdrop Potter? Petrificus totalus."

Something heavy lands against the floor. Draco rips off a cloak.

what? an invisibility cloak.

"Oh right, she was dead before you could wipe the drool from your chin." He stomps on Potters face. "Enjoy your ride back to London." Draco throws the the cloak back over Potter, we leave the compartment.

As we head inside Draco turns to me, "stay away from them this year. They believe we are deatheaters and the order won't tell them we are not. They are afraid the golden trio will blow our cover. Especially with Potters inability to keep the Dark Lord out of his head."

"Draco let's go to our dorms, I don't feel like eating in the hall. Besides I've brought food."

Draco:
"Thank fucking Merlin. Love, I didn't want to deal with this shit tonight." We make our way down to the dungeons hand in hand. I managed to keep my single dorm, Leah was not so lucky. She will be staying with me either way, so it doesn't matter.

Leah starts dragging food and fire whisky out of her trunk as soon as we get in the door. "Here my love, take some tacos. I used my moms recipe." Looking down I raise my gaze back to hers, "what is this?"

She laughs, "Draco try it, you will like it." I take one in my hand and begin eating it.

Merlin, this is good. And SHE made them.

"Love, these are fantastic." We sit in silence for a while as we finish eating. I watch as she gets up. "I'm going to take a shower and get ready for bed. Would you like to join me?"

****18+ skip to next chapter****

I'm instantly rock hard. I had spent a month not feeling her body pressed against mine. "Of course I'm joining. What a silly question to ask." I'm going to taste her tonight. She will ride my face until I taste her release. I will worship her like the goddess she is.

Entering the bathroom, she is already nude and stepping into the shower. I quickly undress and follow behind her.

She drops to her knees in front of me. She's so fucking perfect. Taking my length into her mouth, my tip suddenly rubs against the back of her throat. I grab the shower door to steady myself, unsure if my legs would betray me in this moment. "Fuck, that's my good girl. Don't stop."

My other hand fists into her hair. Her rhythm becoming deeper and faster. I feel the heat rising and the blood start to swell in my shaft. "I'm going to come love." At this she begins swirling her tongue at the end of every stroke. I feel myself hit the back of her throat again. I spill everything I had down her throat.

Grabbing her arm I drag her back to standing. I press a hard kiss against her mouth while I am pushing her against the shower wall.

I now drop to my knees staring up at her. "put your thighs on my shoulders." She inches her legs up my body until both are resting on my shoulders.

Holding her up with my hands I press my face into her core. Starting slowly, I trace from the bottom to the top excruciatingly slow. She bucks her hips to my face. Grabbing her hips I slam them back against the wall. "If you want something love, just ask."

She is panting above me as she breathes out, "Draco-more-please." Hearing her beg for my touch was more than I could take. I bury my face into her, licking her clit and sucking as much of her into my mouth as I could.

Reaching up, I place two fingers at her entrance and slowly push in. She starts moving her hips with the rhythm of my hand. "That's right, be a good girl. Ride me, use me."

I continue at an unrelenting pace. I begin to feel her walls twitch around my fingers. Replacing my fingers with my tongue I lap at her entrance, rubbing her clit with my thumb. "Draco-I'm-I'm-."

I growl into her, "cum for me darling. Scream my fucking name."

"Draco" she screams out, riding her release on my face.

I slowly let her legs fall to the ground, making sure she finds her balance before I step back. She looks me in the eyes, "creator, I fucking love you."

Stroking the hair away from her face, "I love you too darling. Lets finish our shower and head to bed."