Announcements

Leah:
Waking up this morning I cannot help but be in awe. Draco really asked me to marry him. We partied well on into the night. Draco was the happiest I had seen him in months.

Draco slowly starts shifting in bed, "Good morning my beautiful star." I lean in and place my lips to his forehead, "morning love." We both roll out of bed and head to our usual spot by the windows to drink coffee and discuss what we will do today.

I ease into the chair, my legs still rather shaky after what happened when we returned to the dorm last night. I feel myself zone out.

****18+ skip to next set of stars to skip****

We strolled through the door well after 3am. I lean into Draco placing a rough kiss against his lips.

He grabs my hips, "jump". Jumping into his arms and wrapping my legs around his waist, he starts walking towards the bed. He slams me down on the bed running his hands up my sides, along my chest, and up to my throat.

Draco pushed his knee in between mine spreading them apart. He tightened his grip on my neck. Grabbing my hip with his other hand, he pushed his thigh into my core making me ride it. I gasped into his ear at the sudden contact, "Draco". He growled, "Love, you know what that does to me." He backed away suddenly, I groaned at the loss of contact. He muttered a spell and both of our clothes disappeared.

"Spread your legs and open your mouth." I immediately do as he asked. He inched back up my body hovering his face over the most sensitive part of my body, "so perfect love." He then placed two fingers in my mouth. I sucked his fingers running my tongue along the bottom. I felt his mouth crash into me.

He slowly removed his finger from my mouth and places them at my entrance. He began pumping them inside me while simultaneously lapping and sucking at my clit. I screamed his name as he continued at an ungodly pace.

Still reeling from my orgasm he had moved up the bed, his length pressed to my entrance and his hand wrapped back around my throat. Squeezing my throat he thrusts into me. He didn't allow time for me to adjust. He began thrusting hard and fast. It would have hurt had I not needed him so badly.

"You feel so fucking good. You are such a good girl. You always cum so good for me. Just for me." He growled into my mouth.

Releasing my throat, he trailed his hand down to circle my clit. I felt the orgasm building again. "Im- im- Draco-" he spits into my mouth. "That's right princess, cum for me." I felt myself come around him. A few more long thrusts and he releases inside of me.

"Merlin. You truly are a goddess love."

********

Draco:
Sitting down and grabbing a cigarette I notice Star looks lost in thought. "Love, are you alright?"

She smiles and says "oh, I'm perfect. Just daydreaming a bit." I know what she is thinking about by the way she is tracing her fingers up and down her throat.

I needed to make sure the cabinet in the room of requirement was ready for this evenings plans. Leah and I take the last few sips of our coffee and begin our way towards the room of requirement. As we enter we both walk towards the cabinet with the canary we brought for the test.

The bird came back with its neck snapped. "Well it works" I said grabbing Leah by the waist. "Yes love, it indeed works. Now the wait begins."

I look to her as we walk back to our dorm. "Love, we need to inform at least my parents about the engagement. I know you will not want to tell yours until this war is over. I know that they cannot be brought into this until the Dark Lord and my father are gone."

Now in our dorm she takes a seat on the couch. "Yea, I mean i'll tell them, but say the wedding wont be until after the war."

Speaking of, when would you like to get married. She smiled, "Whenever you are ready love. I'd elope today given the chance." I let out a deep laugh, "love my mother would never allow us to elope. Planning events is her favorite pastime."

We drag out parchment and begin writing letters to our families announcing the engagement.

Mum,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing you to announce my engagement to Miss Scamander. I assume you will relay the message to father. We wish to get married before the war. This will be a small ceremony with a few people there for witness only. We wish for our actual wedding to be after the war with all of our friends and family. I await your response and any needs you may have.

DM

Leah:
Picking up the parchment I begin my letter to my mother. I had been rather distant since taking the mark. I didn't want her and dad to ask questions that they shouldn't know the answers to.

Mom,

Im sorry I have been so distant. The war is building here and its getting riskier to send out post. I wanted to let you know I am engaged to Draco Malfoy. We will be getting married after the war. Please do not try and come here until after the war. I cannot wait to see you both. I love you both very much. Until we meet again.

Love
LG Scamander

I knew this would take a while to reach them. I only hoped they would not try and come to London after receiving the news.

We are now an hour from the deatheaters entrance through the cabinet. Anxiety floods my senses as I lace my fingers into Draco's. He lets out a deep exhale, "love, its time to go. Remember stay safe and use your ring if you run into trouble. I will be with you the whole time. If we play our parts well, all will be fine."