Mudblood

Draco:
As we enter our home I notice a blue orb hovering in the corner. "Good, you are back. Both of you are needed at the manor." The orb disappears.

I wander what dad wants us at the manor for.

I take Leah's hand and we apparate into the foyer of the manor. As soon as we gather our senses, we are struck down by the sight infront of us. The snatchers are standing in the sitting room with Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, and a boy with a puffed up face. I think it is Harry Potter.

"Ah, Mr and Mrs Malfoy, welcome back. Son, would you please tell us if this is Harry Potter or not?"

I stare at my father, unsure how to answer. "I would think it is, seeing the company he is with. However, it looks so unlike him. I honestly do not know father."

There is a lot of discussion on if to call the Dark Lord or not. Everyone is afraid to make the call. They are afraid that this is not Harry Potter. One of the snatchers starts playing with the sword of Griffindor. Aunt Bella screeches, "where did you get that." The snatcher says he got it from Hermione.

"How did you get into my vault." Bellatrix throws the two guys towards the dungeons. She starts screaming at Hermione.

She screeches out- crucio

When she doesn't give satisfactory answers Aunt Bella turn to Leah. "Darling, I find myself in need of the knife I let you borrow."

Leah drags the knife from her bag and hands it to Aunt Bella. She then takes said knife and carves mudblood into Hermione's arm.

She snatches Hermione up by the hair and slings her down into the dungeons.

Moments later everyone is standing in the lounge discussing todays events. Everyone is highly irritated that Leah and I cannot properly identify the third boy. We did not want to be on the receiving end had we been incorrect. We also did noy want to turn him over if it was him.

Leah is told to feed the prisoners and check to see if the boys face is still swollen. She slinks off into the kitchen.

Leah:
I make my way to the kitchens to gather food and water for the prisoners. I hear footsteps behind me. I spin on my heels and am met by Narcissa.

"Leah. Hear me out. I will continue the stinging jinx on his face. You will make sure they are fed. At the first available moment, we will go back to headquarters to get help getting them our of here."

"Ok Cissy. Send me a patronus whenever you are ready. Day or night."

I grab the food and head towards the dungeons.

Opening the door, I walk down the hallway passing cell after cell until I reach the one holding the trio. I look around to ensure that I am alone down here.

Ron speaks first. "Ah, how blessed are we to be in the presence of the lovely Mrs. Malfoy. Do forgive me if I do not bow in your presence. What a grand thing it must be to marry into extreme wealth. I guess dark marks do not put a damper on money"

I hiss through my teeth, "you know NOTHING! Keep it up weasel!"

He smirks, "Ah, spoken like a true Malfoy."

Harry elbows him. "Enough Ronald! Why did you not give me away? Why keep me hidden?"

I grit my teeth. "Not everything is about YOU. I told you twice now that you have made a grave mistake in more than one way. Look now. Again, I am having to tell you. YOU. ARE. MAKING. A. MISTAKE."

I slide the food into the cell and quickly make my way back to the sitting room. I walk over to where Draco is sitting. He grabs my hand and pulls me into his lap.