PART 1

Irene's POV

"Here's your allowance."My auntie said and threw the money to me.Its a lot of money,they bribes me so I won't speak up on how cruel they are to me.I picked it up and bowed.

"Thank you,Auntie."I said.

"Just be a good girl and continue shutting your mouth,you'll always have that money."I nodded and left her office.I ride at a taxi,tears falling from my eyes.I let them bully me and mistreat me,so they'll give me money.I still needs to survive.That company,it's my parents'company.But they died when I was ten.My Aunt won my custody.Since I'm still young,she took over the company.I'll just have it if I'm already capable on holding it.Sadly,I'm still in my 4th year on college.

"Ma'am where are we going?"The taxi driver asked.

"Here."I showed the address of my condo unit.I came there,and I changed my clothes then went to my room.I finished my assignments,I need to study hard,so I can get my parents' company.Just a little push,Irene.You can do this!After finishing my assignments,I went at the kitchen and ate my dinner.I sat at the couch,opened the television to watch some news.

"Tonight in between 10 pm to 1 am,there would be a meteor shower that everyone could watch!"The forecast said.

"I'll watch that!"I love meteor showers,it's really pretty!I wait until 10 pm and went at my condominium's balcony.After few minutes,I saw some shooting stars at the sky.i don't believe that if you wish to those shooting stars it will come true.But I still do wish to them.Funny right?"I wish someone will protect me."I whispered.I just shook my head and laughed at my statement."I'm a little stupid sometimes."I said and went back to my condo,to my room.I can wake up a little late tomorrow,my classes will be by 1 pm.I closed my eyes.

'I hope tomorrow will be better for me.'

-

I woke up by 10 am,I walked outside my room.

"What's that smell?"I asked as I smell a good smell.It could be food!Maybe in my neighbor?Stupid that's impossible.I walked at my kitchen.

"Good morning Bae Joohyun!"I stumbled seeing an unfamiliar girl at my kitchen,cooking and she's even smiling at me!

"W-Who are you?"

"Ohh they gave me a name.They said my new name will be Kim Jisoo but my real name is wish number 4635126-"

"How did you entered here?!"

"Uhmm..at the balcony?"I held the vase near me.

"Are you a thief?I'll kill you!"

"Oh easy easy Joohyun.I'm a good uhm..wish?I'm your wish last night!"My forehead creased.

"My what?"

"Last night you wished for someone to protect you so here I am!"She said,her heart shaped lips never loosing a smile.

"Damn?"

"Yeah!I'm from the shooting star you asked for!"

"How could that happened?"She rolled her eyes.

"Because you wished!"

"Is that possible?"

"Of course that's why I'm here!I can protect you!Just call my name anytime,anywhere..."She snapped then she suddenly vanished!"And I'll be there."I heard a whisper and she's now at my back!

"H-How.."

"Stop asking.I even cleaned up your condo.You can eat breakfast.Its tasty though.I already have all the information of this world in my mind!"She said."And my mind is connected to yours.Whatever your thought is,I know it."

"Damn?"Guess my life would suddenly change with her existence.