PART 8

Irene woke up the next day.Jisoo didn't ate last night,it made her worry but she's too shy to go to her and call her.She stood up from her bed and went at the kitchen.She saw a good there,Jisoo definitely cooked it,maybe she left already.She just ate and sighed.

"Should I say sorry?"She asked herself.She just shrugged then did her daily routine then went to school.She saw Sunmi.

"Hey Irene!"

"Hi Sunmi."She greeted back.

"Don't forget our study later at your condo,okay?"She said.

"Sure."Irene responded.They went together since they're classmates at their first class.On the other hand,Jisoo busied herself on working.And Soojoo could sense her frustration.No morning smile,no greeting,she just sat quietly as soon as she came.

"Jisoo?"She called.Jisoo looked.

"Yes?"

"Something's bothering you.What is it?"She asked.Jisoo sighed.Soojoo was like her bestfriend.She tells everything to her and Soojoo does the same too.Theyve been so close.

"Is it wrong that I just wanna protect Irene?That's my responsibility.She thinks I'm possessive."Jisoo said.Soojoo hates hearing that name.Jisoo always talks about Irene.No other than Irene.Yes,Soojoo definitely likes her.

"You give her space.Dont talk to her,let her think about it.Dont see her,avoid her as much as possible."Soojoo advised.

"Will that do something good?"

"Of course,Jisoo.We humans needs time to think and space whenever there's big fights.You understand?"Jisoo nodded.

"Okay."Jisoo trusts her,even if she shouldn't.

-

Irene,Sunmi with their friend Taehyung went to Irene's condo.Its not yet evening,so Jisoo wasn't home yet.The trio studied their books,helping each other when the door opened,Jisoo entering the unit.Eyes landed on her.

"Good evening."She greeted.

"Hi Jisoo!"Sunmi greeted and went to her to give her a hug that Jisoo took.Irene had her sharp eyes on.Taehyung could feel the heavy atmosphere.

"I'm just gonna go change."She said and left them.Soon she came back,sitting with them.Jisoo and Sunmi at the couch,extremely close to each other while Taehyung and Irene was at the floor.Sunmi and Jisoo were having fun,opposite to Irene.

"Jealous?"Taehyung whispered.

"No why would I I mean I have no right gosh what are you saying?"Irene said.Taehyung grinned.

"Who are you fooling here?"

"I said I'm not."

"Okay if you insist."He said and laughed silently.

"Stay for dinner,guys.I'll be cooking."Jisoo said.

"Can I join you?I'm just gonna watch you please!"Sunmi said.

"Sure.Lets go."The two went at the kitchen.

"Wondering what they're doing there?"Taehyung teased Irene again.

"Can you shut up your mouth,huh?"Irene said.Jisoo cooked,Sunmi watching her.After they finished cooking,they called the other two to eat.Jisoo was looking at Irene and Taehyung from time to time.Irene didn't seems to notice since he's talking and laughing with Taehyung.Jisoo didn't notice that her hand was clenching in anger and jealousy.But what can she do?Nothing.After the dinner Taehyung and Sunmi headed home.

"See you tomorrow,Irene!"The two left,and there's the weird atmosphere between Jisoo and Irene again.Jisoo sat at the couch and watched,distancing herself from Irene.

"Jisoo."Irene finally had the courage to call her.Jisoo looked.

"Hmm?"

"Are you angry with me?"Irene asked.Jisoo ain't asking about Taehyung.Usually she asks if there's new person around Irene.And Irene miss that.

"No."

"Then why are you ignoring me?"

"I don't."Yes I do.

"Are you hurt of the words I said yesterday?"

"Of course not."Of course yes.

"Then why are you avoiding me?"

"I'm sleepy."She just said and stood up from the couch but she was shocked when Irene held her hand.She looked back and the girl hugged her.

"I'm sorry Jisoo.I don't mean to hurt you.I know your just doing your job,I'm sorry.Starting today I promise not to shout at you again.I'm sorry."Irene said as she lean her head on Jisoo's shoulder.Jisoo hugged her back.

"It's okay,Irene.Its okay."