PART 15

Irene's POV

"S-Sunmi,stop the car p-please."Jisoo said.

"Why?"I asked her but she didn't bother to answer me.

"P-Please."Soon the car stopped and I was shocked when she left and run even though she have those shots.

"Yah Jisoo!"I get off the car too and I saw as her body dropped at the floor."Jisoo!"I ran to her."What's happening?!"She looked at me and caressed my face.

"S-Sorry..I'm happy that I met you.Thank you for everything."

"Jisoo what are you saying?!"I asked her,and I noticed how her hands started to disappear and reappear.I looked at her."J-Jisoo.."

"G-Goodbye.I-I love you so much,Rene."She said.

"N-No.."Tears are falling from my eyes."No you can't leave me!"I shouted as I hugged her tight.She kissed me,I closed my eyes,feeling the moment.The last moment.And when I opened my eyes,she's gone."N-No.."I cried.Sunmi walked to me.

"Mianhe,Irene.I'm gonna take you home now."

"But J-Jisoo.."

"She's gone,Irene.Accept it."She helped me stood up as I walked lifelessly back at the car.I sat there as she drives.

"Why?Why?I thought she'll stay but she left me too."I said as I cried more.

"Rene,she's gone because she saved you.Wishes can't kill someone.If they do,they vanish."Sunmi said.I looked at her.

"Why do you know this?"I asked her.

"Me,myself is a wish too.Mr.Lee's wish.Appa.He deserves it because he's a good person.I was in the form of 3 years old when I came to them.But when he died when I was eight,mom hated me and when I grew up,she uses me for her dirty works."Sunmi explained.I just nodded and stared outside,somewhere far away.Why?If you know the consequences,why did you still saved me?

-

"Our new president and CEO,Miss Bae Joohyun."One of the directors announced and I walked at the stage."Congratulations,Miss Bae.You deserve this."

"Thank you."I said as I bowed.The microphone was handed to me.

"I'll do my best to keep this company going with my works as the new CEO.I will do everything I can,and make new innovations if needed.I hope for your support.Thank you."I said and bowed.Everyone clapped.I'll make sure that your sacrifice is worth it,Ji.

10 years later..

"Annie hi!"I greeted the little girl as she ran to me and hugged me.

"Hi Auntie!"Joy and Wendy soon entered.

"You're too busy to celebrate your birthday so we dropped by.Can you spare time for Annie?"Joy asked.I smiled and nodded.

"Who can resist this kid?"

"Told you.Annie's effective."Wendy said and we just laughed.I left the building with them and went at a restaurant near by.They got married seven years ago and had this beautiful kid four years ago.

"Happy birthday,Rene.When are you having a girlfriend or a boyfriend?"

"Stop asking me that,Joy."

"Seriously,Rene.Havent you moved on?"

"Wannie,you know how much I dedicated myself at work,that's all."

"And still wearing the same office suit?How did you manage to take care of that?"

"It's a secret."I spend half of my day with them before going home,at my condo unit.I'm still there,where the memories are.I just can't forget her.Everytime I dates someone,I'll always be reminded of her.Single forever,I guess?"I forgot.Today's meteor shower!"I said as I walked excitedly at the balcony.I looked up at the sky as I watched it.

"I miss you,Jisoo.Can I wish for my birthday that you'll come back?"I said.I laughed at myself."Dumb Rene."I just watched for a while before entering back at the unit.I saw someone,standing at the living room.

"Your wish is my command."

-THE END-

Hope you like this book and I promised I'll have another JiRene fic so stay tuned!