PART 12

That night,Jisoo and Irene slept together on Irene's room.Her face snuggling on Jisoo's neck,Jisoo's arms on Irene's waist.They look like a perfect couple.

"Wakey wakey sleepy head."Jisoo whispered at her as she moved away to look at her face.

"It's Saturday let me sleep."

"And you told me you have research to finish."

"Later."Irene said.Jisoo shook her head and stood up.

"I'm gonna cook breakfast.See you."Jisoo said and left her.She cooked breakfast,kimchi rice,egg and bacon.Soon Irene walked out from her room.

"Morning Ji."She said as she sat at the dinning table.

"Good morning Miss Rene."She said and smiled.She put the foods on the table and they eat."Rene."She called Irene and Irene looked at her.

"Hmm?"She said and drink water.

"Can you be my girlfriend-aish!"Jisoo said as Irene spit the water right on her face.

"I-I'm sorry!"

"Did I shocked you?"

"Of course!That's unexpected!"

"What? Unexpected?We confessed with each other last night,we kissed and-"

"But it's supposed to be romantic!"

"Sorry I don't know!"Jisoo apologized."But would you want to be my girlfriend?"Jisoo asked again.

"Of course.Can I resist you?"Irene said.

"Of course not."

-

Jisoo was sitting at the couch,Irene beside her typing in her laptop.Shes finishing her research.Jisoo noticed how Irene yawn.

"Rene,take a nap first."

"But I need to finish this."She reasoned out.Jisoo snatched the laptop away from her."Yah!"

"You rest for a while.This thing,you can do it later.Please just rest."

"Fine."Irene said and sighed in defeat.She laid at the couch while Jisoo moved at the other single sofa to let her sleep.Irene fell asleep immediately.She looked at the laptop then put it on her lap.

"My poor Rene."She said so she was following the patterns on the research,and finished it fast.With all the knowledge she have,she can do this fast.She kissed Irene's forehead."No need to worry,baby.I got your back."

-

"Finally I'm a graduate yey!"Irene said as she threw her graduation hat on the air that she was failed to catch.

"Congratulations.You deserve it love."Jisoo said.

"I know right."Jisoo just laughed.

"You know I got a new motorcycle.When you left the unit my workmate give it to me."Jisoo now have new work on a car shop.Shes doing great there,here boss is pleased.

"Really?"

"Yeah.I'm my boss favorite.He bought new one so he gave it to me since he noticed that I'm always walking.Thats what I used to get here.Lets go!"She hold Irene's hand and they walked at her motorcycle."We're meeting Joy.She graduated same day as you."

"Yey!Finally meeting her again!"They ride her motorcycle and Irene hold her tight.As soon as they came on their favorite restaurant,they saw Joy and Wendy.

"Irene!"

"Joy!"The two girls sat and talked,while Wendy and Jisoo talked too.

"Here's your favor."Wendy said as she handed Jisoo a small case.

"Thanks.I owe you a lot.I'm gonna treat you soon."

"Let me ask you.Why are you asking for a gun?Will you kill someone?"

"If I have to."

"But this is against the rules!You know if you kill someone you'll vanish,right?"Jisoo looked over Irene.

"I feel like her Auntie's gonna plot new plan again.Shes been quiet and I know there's something.And I'll do everything to protect Irene.Even it will cause me to disappear.This isn't just because I'm her wish,but because I love her so much."

"I'll support you in every decision,Jisoo.I just hope it's the right thing."Wendy said and sighed.