PART 6

Jisoo went to work while Irene went to school.Jisoo walked until she reached Soojoo's office.She knocked and soon it opened.

"Good morning,ma'am."Jisoo greeted politely.

"Just call me Soojoo I won't mind it anyway.You're 10 minutes early."

"Better to be early than late."

"You have a point.Heres your table."Soojoo pointed at the a table,at the other side of the room.

"So what's my duty?"Jisoo asked.

"Check my schedule,take notes at meetings,check the papers I need to sign,some paper works and eat lunch with me."

"You just made up the last one,don't you?"Jisoo asked.Soojoo chuckled.

"Okay you caught me with that."They just laughed.

"I'll join you in lunch even you don't ask for it."

-

Irene finished school and finished her project with her groupmates.Its a little late so she went back at her condo.Someone's waiting for her.Her Auntie.

"What are you doing here,Auntie?"Irene asked.

"You should leave this condo.I bought it.So you leave."

"What?No!"

"Then give me the company."Her Auntie said and smirked.

"I won't!"

"Then leave this condo and live on the street!"

"Why would you kick her out?It's her money.Its from her company."They both look at the one who spoke.Its Jisoo.She walked to them."You have no rights here.It isn't your territory."She said.

"Who are you?You keeps interrupting us!"

"And you keep on degrading her.Now leave,Miss Lee."Jisoo said and hold Irene's hand,and entered the condo,slamming the door on Miss Lee's face."Irene are you okay?She did something to you?"Jisoo asked worriedly.Irene looked at her and smiled.

"I'm fine."Jisoo caressed her cheeks.

"You aren't.Dont fake a smile.I know what's a real one."Jisoo said.

"Let's eat,I'm hungry."Irene said and went at the kitchen.She changed the topic.Jisoo just looked at her.

"You need to be strong,Irene."Jisoo said and walked there too.They ate dinner and went at the living room to watch some shows."You shouldn't let her do that to you everytime."Jisoo said.

"Do what?"Irene asked.

"Degrading you,Rene.You should fight back."

"I can't do that.Shes older than me.I should respect her.And,she's my Auntie,after all."Irene said.Jisoo looked at her.

"I'm not saying literally that you should fight her.I mean prove your point.Dont stay quiet.Dont make her believe that you're weak."Jisoo held her chin and got it up."Chin up,face her bravely."Irene smiled at her.

"Thank you,Jisoo.I'll do that."

"Like you should."Jisoo said.They watch some variety show,Irene suddenly putting her head on Jisoo's shoulder making Jisoo froze.

"W-What are you doing?"She asked.

"I'm tired."Irene said and clinged her arms to Jisoo's.

"Sleep then."Jisoo said.She closed her eyes,slowly drifting to sleep.Jisoo looked at her and caressed her face."I'll be here.Dont worry."She said.She kissed Irene's forehead before carrying her to her room.She laid her at the bed and removed her slippers.Shes about to leave when Irene pulled her,causing her to fall on top of her.

"Eomma,don't leave.Stay with me."Irene said and even hugged her.That cause Jisoo to have a closer look to Irene's face.

Ethereal.

That's how Jisoo described Irene's face.

"Angelic face,soft heart."She said.She stood up and put Irene on the bed properly,and planted a kiss on her forehead once again.She left the room.

Have a good sleep,my angel.