PART 5

"Okay here you go."Irene said as she pull out a white long sleeve polo and gray blazer paired with black slacks."This will be perfect for your interview."She said.Jisoo took it from her hand.

"Thank you."Jisoo went to the bathroom and took a bath,then got herself changed.She went back at the room."How does it look?"She asked Irene.

"Good but let's make it perfect."Irene walked to her and fixed the collar of her polo.She froze,she's startled.Her heart beating madly.She barely have breath.Irene tapped her shoulder then smiled."Perfect."Jisoo smiled.

"Thank you."

"Here.Have my old phone."Irene said handing her a phone."I didn't use it for a long time,you can use it so we can communicate.I already put my number there last night."Jisoo nodded.

"Thank you.I gotta go."

"You need money?For transportation?"Jisoo shook her head.

"I can walk."

"But you might get tired."

"I assure you,I'm fine and I'll be as long as whatever I am doing is for your sake and won't break the rules."Jisoo said.

"Rules?"Irene asked confusedly.

"Nothing.Gotta go see you later!"Jisoo said and kissed Irene at the cheek before leaving.Irene seems to hang,she's just standing there,her hand on her cheek.

"Why did she do that?"She asked confusedly.She looked at the mirror,her face is as red as a tomato!"Ugh!"She just groaned and slammed herself at the bed,burying her face at the pillow."Damn it!"

-

Jisoo went to the address Soojoo gave her.Shes not that sweaty,she's a little bit like human but not exactly that's why.She entered the building,caughting almost everyone's attention.Her simple beauty is ethereal.She went to the information desk.

"I'm Kim Jisoo.I'm meeting Ms.Hong Soojoo,if you know her."Everyone gasped.

"Miss are you serious?"

"Do I look like I'm kidding?"Jisoo asked back.

"Yes I'm meeting her."Someone spoke from behind.Its Soojoo.Everyone bowed at her.

"Good morning Ms.Hong."Everyone greeted.

"Hey Jisoo nice to see you."Soojoo said.

"Hi."

"Come at my office."Soojoo is known to be cold to everyone,but obviously she's different to Jisoo.Shes treating her warmly.They walked at Soojoo's office.They sat at the couch."So Miss Kim Jisoo may I know your background?"

"Background?"Jisoo asked and looked back."Oh it's the wall of your office."Soojoo laughed.

"I love your humor but seriously.Have you ever worked before?"Jisoo shook her head.

"But I know all kinds of work.Paper work,heavey works,everything!You won't be disappointed."Jisoo said.Soojoo smiled.

"Then your hired as my secretary.See you tomorrow 7 am?"Jisoo smiled.

"Definitely."

-

Irene was now at a cafeteria,her cousin wants to meet her.She passed by here first before going to school.Its Lee Sunmi.Its her Auntie's daughter,but definitely different from her.

"I apologise for what mo have done to you.Shes just too much I'm really sorry."Sunmi apologized.Shes always the one who apologizes for her mom's wrong deeds.Just like now.

"It's okay I'm used to it."Sunmi handed her an envelope.She opened it.Its a cheque with big amount of money."Sunmi you don't have to do this."

"No,that's your money anyway.Its from your company too."Irene suddenly recieved a message.

From:Wish

I got accepted!Yahoo!I'm going wherever you are I'm just informing you!

After she read it,Jisoo was at the cafeteria's door already,waving at her.

"Irene-ssi!"Jisoo called and walk to her.Sunmi's eyes turned to her too.Jisoo looks attractive,really.I mean who wouldn't fall for her?Gosh she's too perfect.

"Who is she?"Sunmi asked.

"Oh it's my..uhh..condomate!"Okay what's that?"She lives in my condo too.We shares.Her name is Jisoo."

"Hi Jisoo I'm Sunmi.Irene's cousin."Jisoo took Sunmi's hand for a handshake.

"Nice meeting you too."Jisoo was scanning her,something feels so wrong and strange.Irene looked at them,she feels pissed.Why?Maybe she's not used on Jisoo with other girls?Oh maybe that's it.What do we call it?Ahh jealousy.