PART 11

Irene's POV

I made my way inside the conference room.Theres Auntie,grinning at me.I bowed politely to the other directors.

"Annyeongahasayo.Bae Joohyun imnida."I connected my laptop at the projector and started my presentation.They were just listening and unexpectedly,I don't feel the nervousness I felt earlier.

"Ms.Bae,I noticed that you're just focusing the VIPs.Why?"One of the directors asked.

"Sir,base on my research,68% to 70% of our profit comes from them.Thats why I arranged some parties,with just the top buyers involved.We all know that in this kind of life this VIPs have,they'll brag about being belong to the events only for top spenders.So the other VIPs would buy more and more to get involved to this events."

"That's a great idea Ms.Bae!"

"But how about those not so rich people?It looks like we're just after them for money."Auntie asked.I looked at her.

"Aren't we,Ms.Lee?"I said that made her froze.I'm not that weakling anymore.That girl she thought I'll be forever.One of the board directors stand and clapped.

"You're really Mr. And Mrs.Bae's daughter!I'm glad if you'd want me to train you as the new president of this company!"He said.The others stood up too and clapped except Auntie.

"We'd love you to be our president,Ms.Bae.Youre ideas were out of the box!"I smiled at the compliment.

"After you graduate,we will train you to be the next CEO."

"Thank you!"I said.After that I fixed my things and left them.I saw Jisoo just standing were I left her.

"How is it?Is it great?Did they like it?"She said but I hang my head low to prank her."It's okay,Rene."She hugged me.

"I-I did my best.."

"I know."I looked at her.

"And they love it!It's accepted!"I said.

"Really?"

"Yeah!"

"Yes!"We hugged each other.

"This calls for a celebration.Lets eat outside!"I said and hold her hand.We went to the elevator then we ride a taxi.We stopped by a small restaurant were we've eat once.When she got her first salary.This is my favorite place and she eventually fall in love with it too.We entered it and ordered."Jisooyah."I called her.

"Hmm?"

"Haven't you notice it?I'm wearing your gift!It's my lucky charm!"I told her.She looked at me and examined it.

"Woah daebak.I didn't notice that earlier."

"Because you're bothered.You know you need to forget about that Soojoo girl and let's celebrate! Arasso?"

"Okay."We ate and drink a bit.We aren't drunk.We came at my condo and we're both shock seeing Soojoo there.

"Jisoo!"She ran towards Jisoo and hugged her.I want to push her off Jisoo,but I just stood there.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't like you?Please leave me alone."

"No,Jisoo.I really love you!"

"But I don't!"

"Why?Why won't you want me?!"

"You wanna know why?"

"Of course."She pushed Soojoo and walked towards me then held my nape.

"I'm sorry."Then she kissed my lips deeply,her hands on my waist.I was shocked,but I didn't move.Not even in the slightest."I like her.A lot.Now leave us alone."She held my hand and opened the condo then we entered.I sat at the couch and she sat next to me."I'm really sorry Irene I have no choice."

"Do..do you really like me?"I asked.She sighed.

"No more lying.Yes I do.I adore you so much but please don't push me out!I won't like that!I fell in love with you and-"I shut her up by kissing her lips as I sat on her lap.I stopped and looked at her eyes.

"I like-no.I love you too Kim Jisoo."I confessed.She smiled.

"And I love you more."