PART 13

Irene was still asleep when Jisoo went to her to wake her up.

"Rene wake up.Breakfast is ready."Irene face the other side of the bed.

"Aniyaaaaa~"Jisoo smiled.Theres one way to wake this girl up."YAH!HAHAHA STOP JI-HAHAHAHA PLEASE-STOP!"She was tickling Irene non stop that made the girl sit up.

"Now you're awake,Miss Bae.Its your first day of training you can't be late."

"Oh I almost forgot!Thanks for the reminder."

"Let's eat."They walked to the kitchen,hand in hand.They ate breakfast together.Jisoo went first to take a bath and prepare then Irene went next.After preparing,Jisoo noticed that Irene was wearing the office suit she bought her."Why are you wearing that?"Jisoo asked.

"Why?Something wrong?"

"That's just cheap but the directors sent you luxury office suits you don't have to wear that anymore."

"But I want to!It's my lucky charm,Ji."She cupped Jisoo's race in her hands."You're my lucky charm."She said and kissed her lips.

"I know.Lets go now?"They left the condo,Jisoo riding her motorcycle and Irene riding a taxi.She can't ruin her dress up for the day.She reached the building,and one staff was waiting for her.

"Good morning,Ms.Bae."The staff greeted and bowed to her.

"Good morning."Irene said and bowed too.

"Follow me,ma'am."They ride the lift and reached the fifth floor.They went to a room,it's simple and cute."Ms.Bae,this will be your office.Today we have the documents here,for you to learn everything about it."Irene nodded.

"Thank you."She said.The staff left her.She sat at the swivel chair and read the documents,focusing on it.The door opened,it's the staff again.Seems like it's her assistant.

"Ma'am someone sent you roses."The staff said as she put the bouquet on the table.

"Thank you."She got it and there's a letter there,it's from Jisoo.

Roses are red(as you see there)
Violets are blue (I don't know how the heck did violets became blue humans are crazy)
And my heart,it's only for you.

Good luck my Baebae!Go Rene!You can do it!I love you so much!

Irene smiled at the letter,and today she's been energetic more than she thought she could be.

-

"I'm not gonna let her win.She thought I gave up already?In her dreams!"Ms.Lee said.

"Don't worry ma'am.We got everything set up for the appointment day.You don't have to worry about anything."

"I shouldn't worry,of course.Its your work."Unknowingly to her,Sunmi heard everything.She went to her room and slammed the door.

"How could she be this cruel?I don't know her anymore!"She decided to call Jisoo.She knows who Jisoo really is now.They can't hide anything to her since she's Irene's bestfriend and they grew up together.

"Nyeongan how may I help you?"

"Jisooyah,Irene's in danger.I can't really pinpoint when,but you need to keep an eye on her."