PART 14

For the past days,Jisoo have been following Irene to work to see if she's fine.Irene's wondering too,but Jisoo wouldn't tell her why.

"Bye,Rene.See you at home."Jisoo says as she give Irene a peck.

"Bye,Hi.Love you."Irene entered the building.Once she get inside,Jisoo was about to leave when Sunmi saw her.

"Jisoo!"

"Hey Sunmi."Jisoo greeted.

"Jisoo,you don't have to worry about the next days.Mom's plan will be on the appointment day."Sunmi doesn't want to say this.But her mom found out that she informed them,that's why she needs to put an act that she's reciprocating the idea.Good thing Jisoo knows when Irene is in danger,that's why she doesn't need to worry at all.

"Okay.Thanks,Sunmi."Sunmi just smiled and left her.Jisoo went to her work.Meanwhile,Irene was busy on her works.Just few weeks and she'll be the CEO,so she needs to work hard.The door opened.Its her Aunt.

"Good morning,Irene."

"Auntie,please stop bothering me."She just said.

"No,I'm not actually.I'm here to say sorry for everything I've done.Please forgive me,Irene."Ms.Lee hands her a cup of coffee."Here's my peace offering."Irene sees that she's sincere.

Or so she thought.

She drinks the coffee and Ms.Lee smirks.

"A-Ahh.."She mumbled as she felt dizzy.

"You're so easy to fool,my lovely niece."Her Auntie said before she lose her consciousness.Ms.Lee called a janitor,putting Irene in his cart covered with curtain.They brought her at a car,putting her there."Time for the real fun.Get her at the warehouse.I'll follow.I just need to clear my schedule."She said and the guy nodded.He brought Irene to a warehouse,and tied her up at a bed.He smirked.

"She wouldn't mind if I do something to you right?"The guy said.He placed kisses on Irene's cheek,making Irene woke up.

"N-No!"She shouts."Let me go!"The guy just smirked at her.

"Never in a million years,miss."

"You bastard!"She heard a shout as a shoe landed on the guy's head.

"Ouch!"She looked up,seeing Jisoo.

"You b*tch!"Jisoo ran to the guy and gave him multiple punches until she's unconscious.Sunmi's there too.She came to save Irene and along she saw Jisoo.She explained it already and Jisoo understood it.Sunmi untied Irene.

"Sorry we're late."Sunmi said.As they got up,Jisoo ran to her.

"Are you okay,Rene?"Jisoo asked.

"I'm fine."They walked outside,seeing some other men lying unconscious at the floor,Jisoo defeated them all.

"You think you can go?"

"Hell."Sunmi whispered seeing her mom.

"Of course we can."Jisoo said.But Ms.Lee pointed a gun to them.

"No way I would let that."Jisoo points her a gun too from her back.

"If this way is what you want I'll get it for you,Ms.Lee."Jisoo said and grinned.

"Where did you get that?"Irene said.

*BANG

Ms.Lee fired her gun,Jisoo was shot on her arm.

"Run!"She shouted and they ran outside,Jisoo shooting Ms.Lee too.

"Ahh!"Ms.Lee fell unconscious as Jisoo shoot her head.Jisoo have two shots now,her stomach and her arm.

"Let's go!"They reached the car and the three of them ride,Sunmi driving while the other two was at the back.

"J-Jisoo why isn't it healing?That should heal,right?"Irene asked her confusedly.Jisoo smiled.

"She's dead,Rene.She will never bother you again."

"But why aren't you healing?"

"Mianhe,Irene.I can't stay with you anymore."

-

Ending tomorrow but don't worry I still have another JiRene story so stay tuned!