PART 2

Irene's POV

I fixed myself,I need to go to school now.She was seating at the couch,watching television.She looks so confused.

"She must be the actress.But why is she stupid?She's chasing the guy who doesn't like her."She said.I laughed that caught her attention.

"That's because a person gets stupid in love.No matter how smart you are,love will change everything."I said.

"Ohh."She just said.

"I'm going to school now.See you later,Jisoo."I said.

"See you."She said.I left my condo,leaving her there.I mean,she seems nice and I feel comfortable when she's around.I went to school.

"Hey Irene!"Suho greeted me.

"Hi!"

"I'm expecting you at the dinner tonight at our apartment."He said.I nodded.

"Of course."

"Les go to our class!"We went to our room.Suho is one of my friends.He's a nice guy,not like everyone was saying.Some said he's a playboy and such,but I don't care about that.He's a good person to me.After our class,he drove me back to my condo.

"Thank you."I said.

"Welcome.See you tonight."

"Okay.See you."I entered the condo and I saw Jisoo,arms crossed.

"He isn't a good person.He doesn't have good intentions."She said.

"What?"

"You shouldn't go tonight with him.Its dangerous.He's dangerous."

"What are you saying?He is my friend."

"He isn't."She said.

"I met him first before you,okay?I know he's a good guy!"

"I'm telling you Irene he isn't!"I sighed.

"Leave my condo before I loose my temper."I said.

"But-"

"I said leave!"I shouted.

"Okay,I'll leave.I just wish you won't regret your decisions."She said and left me alone.

"She doesn't know what she's saying."I just said.

-

Suho fetch me up at my condo and brought me to his a apartment.Theres a set up of a dinner date.

"You like it?"He asked.I smiled.

"Yeah.Its beautiful."I said.We sat at the dinner and ate together."You cooked it?"

"Yeah."

"It's good."I said.

"Shall we watch a movie?"

"Sure."We sat at his couch,he opened the television and he played a movie.While we were watching,I noticed that his hands were at my thighs already."W-What are you doing?"

"Don't act like you don't like it."He said and smirked.He was about to kiss me when his main door suddenly opened."Who are you?!"

"J-Jisoo?"She walked towards us and pulled Suho away.She punched his face hard.While I was just startled,watching them.Shes so different.No more smile,no more sweet face.She radiates a dark and scary aura.

"Don't you ever touch her again."I saw how she choked him.

"S-Stop.."

"You don't touch Irene again.Or else I'll kill you.Understand?"She said.

"Y-Yes.."He said.She let go of him then she went to me.She held my hand.

"Let's go."She pulled me outside and walked away.She stopped and looked at me."Are you okay?Did he did something else to you?"I suddenly cried,I should have believed her.Shes right.He doesn't have any good intentions.

"I'm sorry.I should have believed you."I said and buried my face at my hands.I suddenly felt a warm embrace so I looked at her,she was hugging me.

"According to humans,hug can make a person's feeling better."She said and smiled.I hugged her tighter.

"Thank you for staying with me.Thank you,Jisoo."