✨Bonus Part✨

"J-Jisooyah?"

"Yeah it's me."I ran to her and hug her tight.

"I miss you so much.So..so much."I said.She kissed my forehead.

"I miss you so much too.Would you still accept me even I don't have anymore powers like before?"

"Of course!"I answered without hesitation.She smiled.

"Thank you."

"No.Thank you.Thank you for coming back in my life.I won't be alone anymore.Not again."

5 years later..

"You sure I can leave you here with Soorene?"I asked Jisoo once again.I need to go back to work again,unfortunately.But our baby is still just one month old!

"Of course,Rene.Dont you trust me with our daughter?"

"No."I answered.

"Yah!I can take care of her I promise!"Jisoo said.I sighed.

"Seems I don't have any choice.Fine."I kissed Soorene then kissed Jisoo too."See you later."

"Okay.Bye.Take care I love you!"

"Love you too."I went outside and ride my car.I drove to my work and I felt loneliness while working.Its been months since I've been in office and I was used on being with Jisoo and Soorene.Argh.I finished my job as early as I can,so I can go home."Finally!"I said as I finished my last paper work for the day.I went at my car and drove back home."What's that?"I asked myself as I heard loud music.As I entered the house,I saw Soorene on Jisoo's arms as Jisoo dances with the music.Soorene was calm,but her face shows annoyance.

"Hi Rene!Dinner's ready!"

"Why is there loud music?!"

"You said I should rock her to sleep right?"I slammed my hand on my forehead.

"Not literally!Turn off the music and hand Soorene to me!"I said that she did.She gave Soorene to me then closed the speaker."Gosh that's too loud."

"Sorry."Jisoo said with a guilty look.

"It's okay,Ji.I understand.Just don't do it again."She nodded.We ate dinner and after that we fed Soorene and let her sleep.We went to our bedroom and laid at the bed.

"I don't think I'm a good parent."She blurted out.

"What?"

"I makes a lot of mistakes,I hate it."I tapped her chest lightly.

"Jisoo,it's just the beginning don't be scared or don't think you're good.Pretty sure as time goes by,it'll be fine.Arasso?"

"Hmm."

-

"Row row row your boat gently down the stream,merely,merely,merely,merely life is just a dream~"Jisoo and Soorene sang,Jisoo was driving and we will drive Soorene to her kindergarten.

"We're here."We stopped by the school as we all went off.

"Bye eomma!Bye mommy!"Soorene said and kissed us both."I love you!"She said as she form a heart.

"We love you too,Soorene!"She entered the school and we sighed.

"Now let's go to work,shall we?"She said.I nodded.

"Okay.Lets go,love."

-THE END-

Okay this is the real end story everyone.I'll be posting a new story tomorrow!Its 'Are You Human' so stay tuned!