Going Home - Chapter 7

Clark's POV

When we got home, I looked in the mirror to see that the boys had been sleeping, they were leaning on each other and I couldn't help myself any longer. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of the boys.

God, how could I have gotten so lucky' I thought to myself. I slowly got out of the car and I opened the back door and I started to wake up the boys.

Jordan got up first and started to get out, he took their bag filled with medical supplies while he was yawning. I moved to the other side and slowly opened the door. I didn't want to shake Jonathan in case he had any bruises or cuts that I didn't know about so I blew a little bit of cold air on his face.

He woke up and when he saw me he gave me a weak smile. He then went and rubbed his eyes but hissed when he remembered that his eye was hurt. I gave him a sympathetic smile and I just helped him out of the car.

"Come on Jon" I said, trying my hardest to help him without touching his ribs. When we got inside Lois came up and ran to the boys. Jordan practically tackled Lois in a hug. I continued to help Jon sit down on the couch. Lois's eyes held so much concern and fear in them.

"What happened to you boys?" she said in a motherly tone.They looked tired so I intervened.

"How about we talk about all of this tomorrow? For now let's just get the boys to bed."

"You're right. How badly are you guys hurt?" Concern lacing every word.

"I'm okay, nothing but bruises and cuts, Jonathan got the worst of it." Jordan said. We were interrupted by Jonathan coughing and spitting up some blood in his already red soaked towel.

"Oh my god!" Lois practically screamed. I put a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"The doctor said it was normal and we just have to monitor him for the next few days. It was due to the trauma in his ribs." I said. She didn't look convinced but just pulled him into a hug. She also looked confused on how this all happened.

"There was a fight that broke out." When I said that she put two and two together on what happened.

"Okay, let's just get you guys to bed." She said. Taking Jordan in a side hug and taking him to his room.

"You ready Jon." Jon nodded at me. I slowly helped him get up from the couch. He didn't make a noise but I could tell by his breathing that he was in pain. Going up the stairs was definitely a challenge. By the time we got to his room he looked exhausted. He looked ready to collapse in the bed, but before he could I held onto his arm not letting him.

"Not yet Jon, let's get you into some more comfortable clothes. I let him go to close the door. He groaned.

"That's okay I just wanna go to sleep." he muttered.

"I know but your clothes are all dusty and bloody." He finally looked down to see his clothes were all dirty and he looked surprised. He just nodded.

I got sweats and a random black shirt from his closet and helped him change. I quickly turned around as he insisted he could change his bottoms by himself, and after a few minutes and groans of pain he finished.

"I need help with the shirt," he said, sounding frustrated and tired.

I helped him take it off and I pulled the new clean shirt over his head helping him to put his arms through. The whole time he was whimpering, and he was biting his lip trying not to cry out in pain.

It made me so sad to see him in this situation but also that he was trying to hide how he was feeling. I made a note to myself to remind the boys that it's okay to let yourself be vulnerable.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Jon coughing. Once he was done I took the bloody towel away from him and I got him a new one. He looked at me and said he was going to use the bathroom.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" I said worriedly.

"Dad, it's okay there, just a little sore." I looked at him, raising my eyebrow.

"Okay they hurt a little more than that, but I'll be fine I promise." I sighed as he got up and started to make his way to the bathroom with one of his hands glued to his side.

I went to check on Lois and Jordan.

***************************************************************************************************

Lois's POV

I had walked Jordan to his room and I went to the kitchen to get some water while he was changing. I went back up and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" He said

"Hey honey I brought you your water." I said placing it by the side of his bed.

"Thank you" He said he reached to grab it and I saw that his hands were shaking.

"Hey Jordan, are you sure you're okay?" I asked him.

"I'm okay. It's just been a really hard day, and I feel bad that Jon got so hurt badly because of me." he said, tearing up.

"Jordan... , you don't have to feel guilty about Jon, you weren't hurting him. You know your brother would do anything for you, and you would do anything for him." I reassured.

His eyes looked super red. I knew that he had powers as soon as he walked in the door. I remember seeing Clark with red eyes like that when we first started dating after he would go out as Superman.

"Jordan, your eyes are really red. Do you want some eye drops?" I asked.

"Mom, I have to tell you something. Please don't think I'm a freak" He said nervously and he began to cry.

"Honey, If this is about your powers I put two and two together when you walked through that door" I said laughing softly. His head snapped up.

"You did? You don't think I'm a freak?" My heart broke hearing him say those words. Those are the same words he said when we found out he had anxiety.

"Of course not! You are my son and I could never think that about you. You are many things Jordan Kent, but you are not a freak! Do you understand me?"

"Yah" He said laughing and pulling me into a hug.

"Plus if I thought that you were a freak I wouldn't have married you father all those years ago" I said with a wink. He just bursted out laughing

"Do you want me to sleep with you tonight?" I said sitting by him.

"No, that's okay, I think you should stay with Jonathan." He said starting to get in bed. I was worried that he might have an anxiety attack later in the night, and I knew that Clark wasn't going to leave Jonathan's side anytime soon. Plus I had already called my dad and told him that under no circumstance he should call for Superman for at least the next two days.

"I'm sure your dad will take good care of your brother." I smiled at him. I told him I would be right back and that I was just going to change. When I went into the hall I saw Clark leaving Jonathan's bedroom coming towards me.

***************************************************************************************************

I'm sorry this chapter was posted kind of late :/

I hope to post again tomorrow! 

Please, Please comment I would love to hear your feedback! 

Remember you guys are loved so much! </3