Powers? - Chapter 31

Morgan Edge POV

I'm testing my nephew's blood and looking at the results of the other experiments I have been doing while he is unconscious. Jon-El has been unconscious for 3 weeks since I injected him with my fathers work. His body has reacted much better than my father and I ever thought possible. His body is showing the same amount of solar energy in his body as a full kryptonian.

The only issue is that I can not continue any tests until he awakes. I won't know all his capabilities or strength until he awakens. Thankfully I don't have to wait very long, as I hear a groan from behind me.

Jonathan POV

I groan in pain as I start to wake up. I don't know what's going on but I'm in pain, my body feels sore all over, I have a horrible headache and I can hear someone talking about me. Then it hits me. Edge. Solar energy. All the pain. I look around and I see him enter.

"Good, you're finally up." he says to me as he turns around giving me his back as he starts to type something on a computer.

'Ah. Jon-El. You're going to do great things for me' I hear him say.

"What do you mean? What things am I going to do for you" I say worry, and pain in my voice. I don't even attempt to hide it, all my pride went out the window as soon as he started to torture me.

"I haven't said anything" He stares at me in shock.

'How is this possible?' He says again.

"What do you mean? You just spoke again! You asked 'how this was possible'." I said getting frustrated. Edge just looks at me shocked until he suddenly breaks out in a grin softly laughing.

'He's the one... after 1,000 years. A half blood too who would have thought.' He said.

"STOP! Stop talking like that and just tell me what's going on!" I say in anger.

" I suggest you calm yourself unless you want me to make you." He said sending chills to my spine. I just nodded and looked down cowering away.

"What you are is the second person in Kyrptonian history to have telepathic powers." My head snapped up as I waited for him to say that he was joking or something. I was about to interrupt him but he just glared at me causing me to bite my tongue.

"The first person to have these powers was over 1,000 years ago. Everybody from krypton had the same powers, the most powerful people just knew how to manipulate their powers to their needs. Until a man named Nal-Ro was born with different powers than everybody else. He had the powers as any other kryptonian, but he could also read others mind, he could talk to people privately without ever making a sound, he could influence people's dreams, and manipulate their memories, nobody ever fully knew the extent of his powers because he was executed by the elders because he was too powerful and dangerous. Before he was killed he said that there would be another who took his place. I never thought it was possible for anyone to ever have his powers, especially someone that isn't even fully kryptonian." He told me.

"If he was so powerful how did they kill him?" I asked, shaken.

"He was only 15. He was powerful, yes, but he was a scared boy who was betrayed by the people around him. Seeing his family, and friends against him made him vulnerable." I just nodded not knowing why but I felt like I was in mourning for a boy's death who was my age.

"Enough of the story's now that I know that you have the capabilities of the most powerful kryptonian, I need more precautions." He said as he once again added more straps to the table he left the room and when he came back he had a collar and a weird staple gun thing.

He wasn't speaking but I could hear him almost if he was. I was too scared and my emotions were clouding my judgement so I wasn't able to understand anything. That's when I realized that my emotions made my power glitch? I wasn't sure but I took a deep breath and I tried again and I could understand what he was thinking. He was going to use a kryptonite collar and he was going to put a tracking chip in me.

"No stop! I know what you're going to do" I plead to him, tears leaking out of my eyes.

"I'm sure you can Jon-El, but I don't care you're too powerful to risk losing." he said as he put the collar around my neck tightly. I didnt feel anything but as soon as he pressed a button I felt needles stab my neck pumping Kryptonite in me. Kryptonite never had an effect on me but now it did. I immediately felt it weaken me and the pain made me nauseous. Right after he put the gun between my ribs and he pulled something causing something to be wedged in my ribs. I assume it was the tracker but I was in too much pain to care. I immediately threw up all over my dirty bloody clothes, and then I felt Edge unlock the restraints and move me somewhere but I just ignored it and let the darkness consume me again. 

IM SO SO SORRY!!! I didn't mean to take this long to update I promise! Im also sorry for the extremely short chapter but I just did it today. 

Please vote and comment any ideas for the next chapter!!