Kidnapped - Chapter 29

Jonathan's POV

It's been two days since I broke my arm and I've still been having nightmares every night. I'm getting them during the day too. I've been getting headaches and I can almost hear the voice in my head during the day. I don't know if I'm just being paranoid or not but it's getting bad. I'm so scared and on edge all the time I can't even stomach anything without throwing up.

Mom and dad decided to let Jordan and I stay from school for a few weeks and just do the work from home. I already finished all my work for the next few weeks, since it was the only thing I could do that could get my mind off of everything. I haven't left my room, I just stay in there and blast music in my headphones, to try to get the voice in my head to stop. I haven't eaten anything and I've been getting headaches again. They're a lot worse than before too, some are so bad that I pass out from the pain.

I haven't talked to dad or Jordan at all since we came back to the hospital. It's not even that I'm angry anymore it's just I can't even think about any of that because of the constant fear I feel all the time. I don't know what's happening to me anymore but I just want to stop feeling like this. I can't take it anymore.

************************************

Clark's POV

"Lois, I'm worried about Jonathan! He hasn't come out of his room since we got back. I hear him in the night sometimes crying but every time I go in there to talk to him he just stares at the ceiling. It's like he can't hear me. He has never acted like this, Neither of the boys have ever acted like this. I don't know what to do." I whisper to her.

"I know I don't think he's eaten either. Do you think he's depressed about football?" She asked. I just shrugged.

"Whatever it is though we have to fix it soon before he just fades away." I say worriedly.

"Okay, what if we have a family day we can put pillows everywhere and I'll stay home, and we can just be here for the boys. Jonathan is obviously going through a difficult time and Jordan is drowning in guilt so let's just be here for our sons today. No distractions." She suggested. I just beamed and left to go upstairs to wake up the boys. I could hear Lois chuckling but I ignored her and instead went to wake up Jordan first since he would be easier to wake up.

I knocked on the door twice and waited for him to come to the door.

"Hey dad, what's the matter?" He asked.

"We're going to have a family day so go downstairs, I'm just going to get your brother." I said to him. I noticed his hand that was on the door was shaking a little.

"Okay, I'll be there right now," he said, closing the door.

"Wait, have you taken your medication yet?" I asked.

"Uh- No not yet." He said sheepishly. I didn't want to argue with him, he knew that it was important to take his medication and I know he wouldn't forget about it purposely so I just told him to make sure he takes it before he goes downstairs.

Next up was Jonathan. When I got to his door I took a deep breath and I knocked on his door. He didn't answer so I warned him that I was coming in. When I opened the door I noticed that he wasn't in his room. I wasn't worried though since his bathroom light was on. I looked around the room to see that he had plates of food that Lois brought up for him still on his table. Well I waited for him. I started to speed clean a little bit. I took the dirty dishes away, sorted his clothes and made his bed. When I finished I went up to his bathroom door and knocked.

"Hey Jon are you okay?" I asked. At first he didn't answer and I started to get worried.

"Jonathan!" I said louder this time.