Ch.2 - Verbena Hastata

You didn't expect to have your hands full on the way back to the guild when you started off on your journey into the forest to find various herbs. But with the captured enamornet in one hand and a calloused, but warm hand in your other... you could tell that the day had gone off the rails long ago.

You sighed, feeling Bakugou hover near you constantly as you both walked back. You didn't know how he managed to get stung by the love bee, but alas, it seemed he had become infatuated with you because of the sting.

After a flurry of love confessions and possibly even a marriage proposal you had someone managed to convince him that holding your hand was plenty for his aching heart. The ash blonde's cheeks blushy as he squeezed your hand every so often.

One thing was clear though: when this spell of infatuation had passed, one of you was as good as dead.

The forest scenery soon started to change into fields littered with homes and then eventually it became paved roads and then cobbled streets. The familiar paths of the city made you feel at ease, but as you approached the guildhall, you knew that the next part was going to possibly upgrade your headache to a migraine.

Bakugou had been silent, something that was odd for him. So as you neared the entrance, you turned to him. His face was focusing on you, a small smile on his features. As his eyes met yours though, that smile parted with his lips into an 'o' before he narrowed his eyes gently and smiled at you again.

His lovesickness was getting worse by the second.

"We're back at the guild." You informed him, watching as he nodded slowly at you, seeming more focused on the movement of your lips then what was coming of them. "I'm going to take us both to Aizawa and see what he says we should do."

"About what?" Bakugou asked you, tilting his head to the side.

"About the bee that stung you." You sighed, shaking your head. "How are you feeling? Do you feel okay- erm... sick or bad?"

Bakugou shook his head, reaching his other hand forward and grabbing your other hand still holding the captured bee. He pulled you close to him and stared at you with those burning crimson hues of his.

You blushed from the sudden closeness and attempted to pull away, but it was no use. He still outclassed you in strength and with this lovey-dovey ailment, he was determined to keep you close. Possibly a little too close.

"I'm fine so long as I'm with you." He spoke huskily. "I'll follow you where ever you want me too."

You gulped and forced a smile onto your face. You felt trapped between going along with this or trying to get away from him. But, you needed to make sure he was going to be fine first and foremost. And if he was told that this would wear off soon... then you'd make a mad dash for a hiding place.

"Okay. Just follow me and try to not gather too much attention to us." You spoke, turning to the entrance again.

Bakugou nodded, letting one of your hands go, but still clasping the other. He squeezed your hand twice as if giving confirmation that he would do as you asked. You inhaled and prayed to every God of every religion that one of them would grant you some sort of luck and not let others find out about what was happening.

You entered and pulled Bakugou with you. The main hall was somewhat empty, only a few stragglers remained on this late afternoon. You assumed it would start to get more crowded soon though, as the dinner hour would begin soon and most members of the guild ate their meals here in the hall.