Ch.13- Allium Ampeloprasum

(AN- When you think u upload to the right book, but u mess up cause u r sleep deprived af)

Your feet carried you past the small crowd, past those who were unfortunately at the wrong place at the wrong time, and then stopped as you came closest to the group of elves that were peering out at your guild.

"Stop this!" You shouted, their attention falling on you right away. "You're no longer at an Elvian village! Our beliefs don't apply here or anywhere else aside from the villages!"

"Our?" The female elf chuckled, her eyes held disgust toward you. "You're nothing more than an ugly stain disguised as one of our own..."

"One that shouldn't have existed in the first place." The male elf beside her said.

"I hope whatever elf disobeyed customs got what they deserved... banishment is too light of a sentence for allowing an abomination to walk this world and make it even more filthy/" Another female elf sighed, covering her mouth with one of her hands, giving off the impression that your existence was nothing then a humorous to her.

But, it seemed she didn't find the joke funny or entertaining for long. Her hand dropped slowly, her long locks of gold twisted into a long braid moving as she adjusted her stance. Her form leaped forward and then the blonde elf woman was suddenly before you.

"The only way to truly make this world glisten is to get rid of any and all who see it otherwise." Her pink eyes glowed and her hands glowed green. "As well as getting rid of the blemishes... such as yourself, fake-elf."

The woman jolted her hands forward, a green magic circle glowing brightly from her palm. You moved back, dodging a string of vines that attempted to ensnare you. The elf woman was quick though, no doubt having expected you to also be trained in the general elf magic and fighting techniques. Ones based on quick and precise movements when attacking, as well as agile and flexible movements when dodging or putting up defensives.

You were just as expectant though, and as she shot her other hand out towards you, you countered her with the exact same spell. Your vines hit hers, for a moment being an equal counter, then your vines pushed through. The woman's eyes widened, seeing as unlike her thin vines, yours were much thicker and thus much stronger.

"How-?!" She breathed out, throwing her arms open and allowing her white cape to flutter.

Underneath her cape was a dagger, and the blonde elf woman easily pulled it out of its holder. She made one quick slice and your vines shattered. But they also shriveled up, dying quickly and only leaving a dry and brown mess behind.

You narrowed your eyes, ready to pull out your bow - but something was stopping you from doing so. In all your efforts to pay attention to the hand with the blade that clearly had some kind of poison enchantment on it, you ignored the blonde elf woman's other hand.

Her vines wrapped up against you, squeezing the air out of your lungs and restricting you from even basic movement. The suffocating continued and you questioned if the strangulation or the poison would be the thing that did you in.

The blonde elf woman had a look of calmness on her features. One that you would wear when you would tidy up just because you felt as if things needed to be. You grit your teeth, getting ready to use another spell when that calm expression on her face suddenly turned sour.

Flames danced through the air and the vines burned off of you. You landed on your feet, and noticed a new figure standing a bit in front of you. He had a sneer on his features and you knew right away that these elves had pissed Bakugou off more than you or anyone here at the guild ever could.