Chapter 30

"Yeline felt that acting was the best thing that happened to her."

Chapter 30

"Cut!" Everyone was once again silent. They couldn't help but stare at Yeline who silently pick up her script and read it.

Gou yang hesitated a bit before deciding to give her a rest. He didn't really intent to give the girl especially a newcomer many retakes but the scene they are currently on is the most important part of Summer's downfall.

"Why don't we take a few minutes break?" He softly said at the girl but received no response. the girl just bit on her thumb nail and read her script again.

He was about to say more when out of the corner of his eyes, he saw Calum approaches the pink haired influencer. 

Gou yang surprised at first decided to leave the rest towards the male. After all, he is a director, it might be very useful to have an advice from the director but it could lessen the confidence of the actor considering, they still needed to be instructed by the director.

with that thought Director Gou yang made his way back to his seat completely forgetting the fact that only veteran actors would feel such things and the girl before him is a newcomer.

In short, Director Gou yang unconsciously treated the girl as an actor that already acted numerous films.

"You did great." Calum paused and immediately regretted what he said after arriving in front of the girl.

He saw the continuous retakes the girl take and saying that she did great was the most possible awkward words one would say to the other.

Yeline stared at the man in surprise. the excitement inside her immediately rise then suddenly fell down after remembering how many retakes she took earlier.

But remembering what her idol said, Yeline started feeling doubtful at her image from the Emperor's. 

Do the emperor like it when she continuously failed in acting the scene?

Does he hate her? is her presence polluting the place and emperor K notice it and hates her and wanted her to leave?

if Calum could see a favorability bar in every person he would immediately see that Yeline's favorability towards him was lowered by 0.05. (and that's 100 out of 100) and would feel scared at what the girl really felt about him.

I mean, who would Think so highly of someone and when suddenly knowing that the person they admired the most sees them badly they would simply lower their favorability a bit.

No, a decimal in favorability counter is rarer than a unicorn... well if it's real.

Calum rubs her eyes when he started seeing a full bar favorability above the girl's head. His thought where starting to get strange that he could even see it visibly.

Yeline flinch when she sees her idol rubbing his eyes. Is this Emperor K's mannerism when he lies? The girl thought. Unconsciously building a misunderstanding between them.

"i'm sorry for being incompetent." Yeline accidentally blurted causing the male to freeze and stared at her in confusion.

"No, no... i did not see you as such."

"You're so kind emperor K!" Yeline said in a whisper squeal if it's even possible.

as i thought. Emperor K is perfect; not only he's talented and handsome, he's generous too.

Calum lightly rub his eyes lightly when he sees a full bar above the girl's head and when he blinks it went away. i think i am lacking sleep this days.