Chapter 11

"And never did yeline thought that she would become a star chaser."

Chapter 11
------------------------------------------------------

Yeline took a deep breath and closes her desktop. she picked up her scrip and started memorizing all her lines.

she didn't know what it is mean to act. Yeah she has been acting cutely and childish to everyone but it was still her.

while this acting stuff isn't her. but a fictional character made by a person.

someone gave her a script it means that she just need to recite the lines on the script then do the act right?

she observe the name of her character and silently frown.

even though the director said that the character is the same as her she isn't convince at all.

Summer has a bright and sunny disposition, she's kind and very affectionate which extremely differ from yeline.

yeline is bright and cute. but she isn't affectionate. and she doesn't have a pet and a brother. she doesn't even have a family to begin with.

see how different she is towards summer.

she closes the scrip and pick up her ipad and went to scroll for a movie that she could learn from.

she really doesn't like watching movies nor films so she's pretty much ignorant to the names of the actors and actresses.

so it wasn't a surprise when yeline didn't know who's Yang meiqi, the current film empress.

she just clicked a movie that has the name of the turquoise haired film emperor. and then decided to watch the female lead act.

well, she's a girl so she need to learn from a girl right?. she's certain that the woman is a good actor considering that she's acting with the film emperor.

her logic is simple so she intently studied yang meiqi's expression.

she intently stared at her smiles, laughs, and cries.

she can easily tell what personality does her character has. the same as every heroine.

Baozhai, the female lead. is a beauty that could trample a city. she's the treasure of the Empire. braze, smart, and fierce.

she didn't even hesitate to lead the army to defeat the great villain.

Baozhai might be strong and the most trusted ally of the emperor but she;s still a woman. so she fell in love with Li Xiu Ying. the big villain of the story.

yes the story is your typical heroine and villain love story.

yeline silently observe baozhi and saw how her lips curled into a smile. she looks happy and content. but her eyes tells a different story.

if you look closely you could see her smile quivering. a sigh that her smile is force.

this is the part where she found out that her lover, the villain, just used her to gather information.

She's a strong woman, trusted by the emperor. because of pride she couldn't show how hurt she is.

she was embarrass for making a mistake. she's afraid that she would become a laughing stock.

but despite all of this she remained smiling. as if it didn't affect her at all.

yeline was amazed by the acting of the woman. however, one thing didn't went well to her.

"Anger, sadness, and hatred" she quietly recite the emotions baozhai is feeling and then she frown.

this scene where the female lead confronted the villain isn't the best in her opinion.

well yeline isn't a professional actor so she can't say anything. it's just that, the emotions of the female lead seems lacking to her.

if yeline is baozhou she would feel sadness and a bit of affection not straight up hatred.

The one who betrayed her is her lover she wouldn't feel hatred towards him that fast. but unhappiness for his betrayal first. Baozhou is a strong and smart woman. but she's still a woman who's in love and was betrayed by her lover.

well yeline can't complain... she's not an actress so she just silently praise the actress for a having a beautiful crying scene.

after that movie she watch it again. but this time she intently observe the film emperor.

and she didn't regret watching it again.

"He's really a film emperor" she awed at the villain, Li Xiu Ying. and squeal in amazement.

She was captivated at the man. from his smile to his tears. she even cried when Li Xiu Ying died.

Yeline felt that the character wasn't just a fiction but a real person.

And never did yeline thought that she would become a star chaser.

after watching few movies starring Calum Zalkin. she silently picked up her phone and made another account strictly for her newly crown idol.

[@EmperorCZ'smeimei: I am not a fan of anyone. then i saw you!!!!... signing in as emperor calum's fan!! hart hart <3]

Because her acc is new she expected it to have no comments so she just turned off her phone and put it away.

she couldn't wait for the filming to begin. she wanted to do what her idol does.

Make the character become real!.

She might be different from summer but calum zalkin is different from Li Xiu Ying as well.

it would be difficult but she will work hard. after all Yang Ailine is different from Yeline Young and she manage to become her.

i mean it won't be difficult right? she's been acting in a different persona in her entire life after all, it wouldn't be that hard... right?

...

yeline is wrong. acting is hard.

it's now morning and she's tired as hell.

she's been standing in front of a mirror for a past few hours studying her facial expression but she just couldn't feel satisfied. she pouted and stared at her reflection.

and once again recited a line.

"Big brother, welcome home.. " she called in a bright tone but then trailed off and pauses

her smile is frozen while staring at an imaginary figure walking past at her.

"oh you're not staying?..." she questioned seeming to observe her brother picking his bag that seems to be filled with clothes.

" i see, take care then... say hi to sister alexandra for m- bye big brother" her smile is stiff her expression didn't show any sadness but you could see liquid starting to form on her eyes but then it went away as if it wasn't there in a first place when she aw her brother stared at her.

She just sent him a bright mile and bid him goodbye.

if one could see yeline act like this totally different from a carefree and bubbly cute yeline young they would be surprise.

her act looks amateur far from professional actors but you could see summer instead of yeline which is surprising. only skilled actors could do that after all.

but then yeline frown. and fell in contemplation.

one thought just crossed her mind.

Summer isn't in love with her brother... right?

...........................................................................

A/N: sorry but i think i forgot if i already said yeline's full name? if i did then i would make it clearer, yeline young is not our mc's real name but just her stage name or pen name or celebrity name. her real name is Yang Ailine (Last, first) (Ailine pronounced as A-yi-lin)

and

Calum Zalkin (Calum is pronounced as K-lum)