Chapter 1

"Yeline Young, Age 19 ,a Famous media influencer called Young Yeline."

Chapter 1: Lin-Lin

"Lin-Lin are you sure you are satisfied with just attending an private online class?" Mrs. Mann Questioned me which made me beams and nod vigorously.

she smiled and ended our class. When my the video call ended i immediately wipe out my smile and went to arrange my school files.

being in a school is tiring and the pressure from the teachers and expectations from the administrators are so suffocating. I'd rather be on an online class and listen to them give me a private lesson online.

i puff my cheeks and stared at the mirror. i look as cute as ever, i stared at my chest and it's small i shrug my shoulder and paid it no mind.

Having a small chest can't define my personality... it can't even define my whole being. I'll live without having those big breast.  and beside small breast are cute, it makes me look so cute.

i squish my cheeks and made a smile on the mirror and a peace sign hen pouted. next i started doing cute poses that made me giggle on my actions.

i reach for my phone and captured my self grinning widely in the camera with my hand forming into a peace and was placed on my forehead and with my right foot raise on the air.

i did few more and posted them on my iShare. A popular Social media account that everyone is very addicted to, i don't really understand why, it's just a stupid application that made everyone feel insecure.

after posting and reading few of the comments that are just compliments about how cute i am. i decided to have lunch and went to my kitchen.

opening the refrigerator i was met with a disappointing storage of nothingness. i went to open my cupboard and other food storage and met with nothing. pouting i rushes to my room and took a quick shower.

i am going to the nearest mall to buy some groceries it would that could last for a month. i hate going to the pubic because of the people whispering how cute i am and asking for a cute picture and hug. Luckily they started treating me like a normal person after showing some distress about people interrupting my alone time.

Being famous with kind and cute demeanor can be very useful and harmful at the same time.

Useful when taking the line they would always be willing to make me go first. useful when i needed help and definitely useful when i made a mistake, they would be willing to take the blame and forgive me.

Harmful because every time i walk they would stare at me as if i am their prey. Harmful because someone would suddenly hug me out of nowhere. Harmful because i need to watch every move i make.

After the shower i immediately wore a White tank top and a baby blue hoodie with long bunny ears and white shorts. i pick up a baby blue high knee socks and a pink sneakers.

picking up my phone and wallet i hid on my hoodie pocket and went to leave my apartment. i made sure to lock it so that no one would trespass my apartment.

and yeah i live in an apartment. 

i started walking towards the direction that leads to the mall with a light skips on my feet.

i don't live with my parents since i turned 13. At the age of 13 i can already feed my self by doing game streams. It become the source of my income. luckily people likes spending their money on attractive people.

Living by yourself is a huge challenge especially when it comes to financial. so when i was 10 i wanted to get away from my abusive family and tried to work to save some money.

At first i tried to work in a cafe but kids aren't allowed and then i met a video blogger that goes by the name Prettypenny and saw how the people gifted her with chocolates. i didn't know what the gift means and she explained it to me.

that's when the i decided to become an internet influencer. i know my life isn't all interesting so i searched more of prettypenny's kinds and came across a game live streamer.

and i am good at games. so i wanted to become one. i proposed works in the neighborhood and offered some help in the small businesses that are willing to pay money to me. and slowly i acquired a second hand computer set.

i did my best to hide it to my parents. Which is successful considering i lived in the basement and they don't like walking to my room because of the germs and bacteria i have.

Then i reach the age of thirteen i successfully made tons of money and made an escaped from the house. It was hard because i wanted to bring the computer with me but i succeed.

I rented a small apartment that looks shabby and will be destroyed any minute. When i am doing a live stream my face couldn't be seen because first of all the apartment looks messy and i look like an orphan... it would raise suspicion and the will be sent to a foster house.

Anyway i eventually moved after gaining more money..

the next apartment i moved in was better than the previous one and can be called decent... i am in the age of 15 this one so i finally showed my face and oh my people are just so predictable.

i never thought myself as ugly.. i am a very narcissistic person. so i know my fame and fortune would raise drastically after showing my very cute face.

And this lead us to the present... Yeline Young Age 19 a Famous media influencer called Young Yeline.

i halted on my skipping when i trip on something. i stared at the culprit and saw a Pink book with a Fancy Font on the cover. 

i pick it up and read it... "The Film Emperor and I" obviously this belongs to a girl.

The title looks damn cheesy. smiling widely i hum and roam my eyes around and only saw few people my eyes landed to a girl with Purple long hair that seems shining every time the sun light hits it.

her skin is white and looks soft... i skip towards her and tugs her shirt but accidentally tugs it to hard because i trip again but luckily i manage to find my balance.

"So-"

"How disrespectful!" She screech and slaps me before i could apologize and runs away holding her ripped shirt. 

The people who saw it rushes to my side and asks me if i am okay which i immediately nod and beams. they sigh in relief and glares at the direction where the girl went failing to see my annoyed expression.

That girl... hmp no need to overreact how annoying.