Chapter 36

"The Sunny Orange Show starts, and another war between the two newcomers begins."

Chapter 36

Yeline debuted when she was a child that hasn't undergone puberty yet. At an early age, she gained pity followers and turned them into loyal fans by continuously improving her gaming skills.

And later she finds out that each celebrity either idols or influences have their own 'personality'.

A personality that lures people to admire them, to like them. Young Yeline who genuinely likes pinks and cute things thought that maybe everyone would like the things she likes as well.

She likes cute stuff, people would like them too right? Moreover, she has a very cute face.

So, when she settled in her new decent home. She finally showed her face and establish a personality.

Thus, Yeline acted like a cute innocent kid that doesn't have a childhood and is making it all up by acting like a kid.

This personality coupled with Yeline's cute face is bound to become famous.

As a person who was famous since she was a child, people would really witness her growing up. Therefore, when Yeline showed her dislike and bold move, she slowly shows that she isn't a child that made a mistake and is waiting to be coaxed.

No one is that patient to coax a 19-year-old influencer. Furthermore, she is part of the entertainment circle where people scheme too much just to gain a firm foothold in the circle.

When you witness a child celebrity grow up it is bound to cause nostalgia.

[My Linlin is now grown up, mama is so happy!]

[I was single when I become a linlin fan but now I am married, I feel sad and happy.]

[Noooooo, Go back to being a kid linlin, I can't accept this.]

[I am not a linlin fan but a humble passerby, though I am just a passerby I witness this anchor grow up. I felt old,]

[Upstairs +1 now I feel like I want to witness Yeline grow up until her marriage.]

"Ugh!" Miu groan in anger, she threw her phone to the wall causing the screen to crack. However, the screen on the phone still has the comment area of a certain influencer's post.

"Why isn't anything going in my way?! I am the female lead! everyone has to like me! System!"

The system stared blankly at her host and fought the urge to roll his eyes but failed.

'Guest, can I he-'

"Fix it!" The system stared blankly at the girl who screamed at him.

'Asking Quest to clarify,'

"I want you to fix it! That Yeline is a bug isn't it? Eliminate her immediately!"

Miu saw the system appear on top of her vanity In a form of a bunny with turquoise eyes and stared at her.

'Apologies Guest, But I am not able to do that.'

"But you said she is just a background character!"

The bunny hops closer to her and explained slowly, 'Yeline young is a background character in the first book. But she is the love rival at the second book.'

Miu paused and stared at the system in surprise. "There's a second book of this dog blood book?!"

The system fell into silence and nodded, 'When people took a liking at a book too much that they wanted something more bloody drama, the author sometimes do what their readers wanted.'

'Yeline Young only appeared at the first book in hot searches. The original owner of the body only knew about the existence of Yeline Young because of the searches, and because she is the only person acknowledged by a famous e-sport team of City Z'

'Later the original owner found out that Calum Zalkin is fond of Yeline Young.'

Miu waited for the system to continue but she only received nothing from it.

"What else? continue!"

'I'm sorry guest, but I am not authorized to disclose the second book of FIlm Emperor and I'

Miu glared angrily at the system, "Useless! Tell me how can I read that book!"

The system happily hops and told her the truth. 'Currently, the guest's system is under the old version, guest has to use points to update the system to the latest version.'

"How much?" Miu grumpily said.

'10 million points guess.'

"Are you a thief?!" Miu questioned in surprise and in anger.

The system felt wrong and shook its head. 'The system is twice away from the latest version, thus, the amount of the points needed is fair. Don't worry guest, to gain points you only need to gain followers, act, sing, and dance. The guest only needs to do what she usually does.'

Miu fell into silence. She wanted to know what happened in the second book and why Calum is fond of the pink-haired influencer.

but the system said Yeline only appeared formally in the second book, so why did she appear at the ball?

The system could hear her thoughts, so it didn't wait to be questioned and answered.

'An external interference seems to have unknowingly interfered with Yeline young's decision of not coming to the ball.'

"What is it?" The system remained silent showing its ignorance to its host.

Miu growled in annoyance and sat back down in front of her mirror.

A week later, it was the start of the interview at Sunny Orange. Yeline greeted the staff and made small talk to establish a relationship with them. 

After a few seconds, Miu Fuyumi appeared and greeted everyone as well. The staff could see the obvious change in Yeline when she saw the girl but didn't comment on anything.

After Miu appeared, Emperor Calum together with Pei ning entered. 

The host of the show greeted the cast and made small talk to ease the tension and unfamiliarity.

Sunny Orange is a famous talk show known for its unscripted Q and A. It is also known for its uncovering secrets among famous hosts. Thus, when one seeks to find something real about their idol, they all went to watch this show.

This Yeline and Miu's first time to be in a live broadcast talk show and were expectedly nervous. 

But both were proud, so they didn't show their nervousness and familiarize themselves with the stage.

"Later after the questions, there will be few games to brighten up the show." The director informed and the four guests nodded.

"The games wouldn't be destroying my appearance right? Because every time I watch your show, the guest always left soaked."

The director and the rest laugh at what Miu. "Don't worry, the fame this time is different."

Pei Ning rolled her eyes secretly and mumbled an insult to the girl under her breath. "Kiss ass,"

Yeline who heard it feign ignorance and smiled at Calum who fixes her collar that wasn't folded properly.

"Okay, We will be starting a few minutes later, Let's all go backstage first?"

Everyone complied, and thus, the Sunny Orange Show starts, and another war between the two newcomers begins.