Chapter 41

"Judgemental much?"

Chapter 41

[I'm a policeman, And I can back what Emperor Calum said. I always claim hunting criminals as a game, instead of seeing it as a way to keep the city safe. I never watched "Oath" before but now I really want to.]

[Being a policeman isn't easy since you will never know when will your body welcome a bullet but I am ready whenever it happens, after all, I want to win a pk with a criminal.]

[I am a policeman too just like the people upstairs and I always think that what I am doing is for the sake of keeping the city safe but sometimes I can't hide the fact that I feel huge satisfaction whenever I catch a dangerous criminal.]

[My father is a policeman, every day I worry about his safety and I told him that you should retire and I would take care of you and mom. But he said no, because being a policeman is fun, thrilling, exciting, and made him feel useful.]

[Wait a minute, You feel satisfaction after catching a criminal, isn't it because you feel proud and satisfied because you keep the place safe?]

[Upstairs, you don't understand, You wouldn't understand.]

[Upstairs can associate that satisfying feeling from when you caught a cockroach and killed it. Like, "HAh you damn butterfly wannabe! you also have this day!"]

[HAHAHAHHA wtf upstairs what kind of comparison is that?]

"Wow, I never thought a supporting character can have this much impact on a story." The male host said after a few seconds of silence.

"He is called supporting for a reason," Yeline said and flashes the male host with a cute smile.

'Why do I have the feeling of being mocked?' The male host thought but decided to shove the feeling away and just laugh.

"Right, Right, Anyway we should proceed to the game after all we are here to promote "Euphoria", not "Oath", but you guys can watch the movies because I will too." The male host said while cheekily winking at the audience who chuckled and booed at him.

"Okay, The game is about how well do you know your idol."

Pei Ning raised her eyebrows and took a glance towards the two girls. 'Is the game all about these two? Is it because they are newcomers doomed to be hot? kind of jealous.' Pei Ning could only sigh stealthily.

"We have few questions here regarding our very own beloved Emperor, don't worry the questions aren't difficult nor personal information including addresses and phone numbers." The male host started.

"A bit disappointing ey? I would really love to know where My idol lives and have EMperor Calum's mobile phone number." The female host teasingly said causing laughter and agreement from the crowd.

"Even if you knew, You still wouldn't see me." Calum playfully said back.

"It is expected, after all, a big shot like Emperor Calum is very busy and practically lived in the hotels." The female host said while nodding in agreement.

"We will be giving the guests whiteboards where you'll put the answers."

On cue, the staff handed the whiteboards and Calum stood up to get them and handed them to the three girls.

Yeline happily accepted the Whiteboard handed by her and politely thank him.

"Okay for question number 1," The female host started, and smiled at the focused gaze of Miu and Yeline.

"What is Emperor Calum's favorite Movie?"

The four started writing and the audience all hum meaningfully, obviously already knowing the answer.

The female and male host started singing the tune of the clock as a way of telling the guest that the time is moving.

"Time's up!" The pair said after seeing the 15 secs timer go off.

The four guests stared at the audience calmly waiting for the host to tell them to show their answers.

"hoooh, I wonder what answers our dear beloved guests wrote?"

"May we see the answer of our dear actress Pei Ning,"

Pei ning nodded and turned her whiteboard around and there it's written their own movie's name. "Euphoria"

Everyone laugh at what she wrote.

"A for Effort, nice save." The male host said in amusement.

"As an appreciation for your effort in promoting your movie, we'll give you a point." The female host said solemnly before chuckling.

Pei Ning mentally heaves a sigh of relief. She can't mess this up, she is currently black if she messes this one, there's no way she'll be washed cleanly.

Yeline pout mentally at the lost chance to mess up the female's reputation. She didn't expect that Pei Ning would find a way to save herself.

Come to think of it, the female didn't claim to be the Emperor's fan. Luckily she didn't if she did, Yeline would point her out that Pei ing only said she is a fan to climb and hang on to the Emperor's popularity.

Forget it, she already gave up on making the girl suffer a week ago anyway.

"Okay next up, Our goddess Miu, turn it around Miu~," The male host said.

Miu smiled and turn her whiteboard revealing a movie name, "Director Gou Yang's Serendipity,"

When everyone saw this answer, they all applause happily, showing their agreement towards the female's answer.

"Can you please explain your answer," The female said in amazement.

Miu nodded, "Well, I watch an interview of Emperor Calum saying that Serendipity was the greatest movie he has seen and would watch it numerous times. Because Director Gou yang perfectly captured the feeling of the people when the war finally ceased and the serendipity they receive after the violence, deaths, and melancholy they felt."

Everyone claps in agreement.

[I remember that interview, and that was also the day I mark serendipity as my favorite, to match with my husband.]

[He also said in the interview that if he choose a movie to watch again among all movies, he would choose Serendipity.]

[Obviously, Serendipity is my husband's favorite movie, I wouldn't be wrong I've been my husband's fan since he was born!]

[I can't wait to see Linlin's answer,]

[Upstairs don't expect too much, She might just have been using the identity of a fan to grab Emperor Calum's spotlight,]

[^ Judgemental much?]

[^ 1+]

"Good speech!" The male host complimented Miu and then stared at Yeline.

"Then next up, Linlin, turn your board around please,"