Chapter 37

"Is there any chance that you'll continue acting?"

Chapter 37

"Welcome, welcome, welcome, ladies and gentlemen, Lesbians, and Gays, boys and girls, seniors and juniors-" The male host was slapped in the back of his head by the female host causing the netizens and live audiences to laughs.

"Do you really have to do this every time?" The female host asked in playful annoyance causing the male host to laugh.

"We can't discriminate against ages and genders you know," The female host rolled her eyes and smiled at the audience.

"We should not delay anymore, the audience is starting to get impatient." The female host said causing the male host to shrug his shoulders and agreed.

"Our guests today are a mix of famous influencers; two are well-known in the acting industry, one is an infamous student of Imperial Film University and a daughter of famous directors, and lastly everyone's favorite gamer. These four people loved by their fans collaborated in one movie directed by a golden director Mr. Gou yang

Here they are! The cast of Euphoria! Emperor Calum Zalkin!-"

Calum entered causing the live audience and in broadcast scream in excitement.

[Ahhhhhhh fuck husband!]

[Emperor Calum is as handsome as always!!!!]

[My mother is asking me why am I licking the screen! I am still licking!]

"Actress Ms. Pei ning!-"

Pei ning entered and stood beside Calum while waving towards the cheering fans.

[Sister Ning is so pretty! Men don't deserve you!]

[Sister Ning look at me pleaseeeeee]

[Hmp she's just an actress that sails two boats, what's so good about her?]

"Actress Ms. Miu Fuyumi!-" 

Miu entered and stood at the other side of Calum elegantly and waved at everyone who was amazed by his beauty.

[OMYGOD I know she's very pretty but not this pretty!]

[I'm always been a big face fan so now I am a fan!]

[Miu!!! So pretty miuuuuu!]

"And Ms. Yeline Young!!!"

Yeline happily entered the stage and waved at the people with both of her hands while grinning widely everyone could see two cute fangs in her mouth, and the little hops she made when walking.

Pei Ning took a few steps sideways to make a room beside her, she already knew that Yeline would love to stand beside her idol so she willingly made her way.

Yeline stood between Pei Ning and Calum still waving to the audience. The girl looks up at Calum who looks down and stares at her, both exchange smiles and looks back to the audience again.

[Linlin is so cute!!!!! those little hops hahaha she looks like a bunny spirit.]

[Upstairs +1 have you guys seen those fangs? I am very thankful for the camera for the close-up.]

[So are we ignoring the small exchange of smiles between Yeline and Calum?]

[upstairs I think you're exaggerating it. I do that to my friends ya know.]

[Upstairs you're very ignorant. Emperor Calum doesn't just 'smile' to anyone, especially a girl, and exchanges.]

[I'm pitting myself to this CP.]

"Well, the audience is so enthusiastic today. Why don't we start after seating down." The male host said and the four did what they were told and sat down on the sofa according to the arrangement of when they were standing.

The interview went smoothly and just like the arrangement they were given. The first person who was questioned was Calum, then Pei ning comes next.

The common questions that were asked were about the movie and acting stuff. However, A talk show is not a Talk show when issues that could be a great hit will be left untouched.

"I heard that spring came blooming in Ms. Pei's life?"

Pei froze for a few seconds and immediately composes herself and smiles at the camera.

"Yeah, but as soon as it blooms, it withers." Pei Ning simply said.

[They broke up? Break up sucks! I would know.]

[Isn't it because she cheated?]

[You women keep saying the men always cheat, she is proof that we ain't the only cheaters.]

[Upstairs, ain't isn't a word.]

[Sailing two boats? Damn 66666666.]

[Come on, there's obviously a reason to this right? SIster ning is not that kind of a person.]

The contempt and ridicule are too strong, that Pei Ning could feel it. So, before the female host could say something, Pei Ning spoke again.

"I know everyone keeps saying that I fool around when someone turns their back. But I didn't. I have clear conscience and the explanation of the scandal will be posted after the show. So please, for the time being, bear with me and do watch our show." Pei Ning explained and didn't forget to promote the show after talking.

The Female was about to further insist on the topic when Yeline pouted. 

The audience noticed this and started laughing and playfully scolding the Female host.

[Host, our Linlin wanted her turn now hahahha you keep lengthening Pei ning's scene!]

[She's pouting! hahaahah cute! Obviously, Pei ning's screen time is nearing the screen time of Emperor Z, if this keeps up, the show will finish without Yeline's turn.]

Although Yeline just pouted, it will show the favoritism that the show has bias intention towards Pei ning's even though there's no favoritism that was established, her action of showing impatience can make the audience think of this.

The Female host obviously knows about this so she let Pei Ning go and laugh happily. The regret and disappointment were completely hidden under her laughter.

Pei Ning showed a grateful stare towards the pink-haired girl but was simply answered with a smile. 

Yeline's intention wasn't to help the girl but make the show start paying attention to her. The current lack of attention isn't to her liking. However, she didn't tell Pei Ning about it and let the woman feel grateful to her.

"Of course, we wouldn't forget about you, who would forget everyone's beloved little cutie."

Yeline playfully cross her arms and glared at her. "I am not little, My height is average and suitable for my age."

"What an Excuse," The male host teased causing everyone to laugh.

Yeline on the other hand didn't laugh at his words and just smiled, hiding her insecurity towards her height. However, it is unknown if it's unintentional or not, but everyone could see Yeline silently sitting more upright trying to make herself look taller.

Everyone smiled and silently laugh at the sight but didn't expose her.

"Everyone knows that this is the first movie that you've filmed. Moreover, in your last stream, you claimed acting as fun. Is there any chance that you'll continue acting?" the male asked in a serious manner.

Everyone waited for her response, some weren't optimistic, some were just for gossip, some doesn't care, and some is looking forward to a positive answer.

"Well, It depends on my manager. She's still on vacation and hasn't texted me yet. But I want to." Yeline said and nodded solemnly.

Everyone expresses their support. But some were not as supportive as the rest.