Introduction

"Hey Everyone! it's me Yeline! HIiiiiiii~"

"She's really adorable~"

"She's not even good at games why does everyone likes her?"

"she's actually good no even better it just that --"

"Everything seems to easy and with that she started faking her death"

"Oh no defeat again?"

"no one actually oppose at it because she's just so cute"

"Wah So cool~ did you guys see that he went woosh then bam! then everything went boom!"

"i don't really get it but you're so cute Lin-Lin!"

"Hey Lin-Lin play the new game!"

"New game?"

"oh i heard of it... i heard leveling is so difficult and the player must have very fast hands!"

"Okay i shall do it for you guys!"

Yeline young a girl that dyed her hair into pretty pink that matches perfectly with her Blue eyes. a wild smile curved in her pinkish heart shaped lips. she raise an index finger and put it on his lower lip while pouting softly, her blue eyes widen and her head tilted causing her pink hair to fall on her side.

The viewers of the live streams cooed in the cuteness of the girl and event he people who are bashing her poor game skills faltered and restrained themselves from pressing the Send a gift button.

however, they are not the only one who want to send the girl gifts because the next second tons of pink flowers were being send to her, causing the pink haired to giggle and thank them.

"Yes Eli! play the new game, Rise of the Deities!"

her eyes landed at that comment and went closer to the computer to take a look closer.

"En! i heard about it! I can play it for you guys hmm " she nod vigorously causing another wave of cooing from the people

"but..." everyone stops commenting then went to comment again asking what the girl wants

"i want to finish this game first... is it... is it okay for you guys?" her hands were covered with the sleeves of her purple jacket only half of her fingers were seen, putting them on her cheeks made her look cuter than earlier causing another squeals from the viewers.

unknown to them, in the mind of this cute lady is a girl who wanted is enjoying the praises and cooing of the people commenting on her live stream.

She enjoy it very much, not the attention but the way how they become easily fooled by just acting cutely.

Yeline Young is known for being cute and has a very adorable features, good at games and a student of Einstein Academy. but little did they know, yeline is a person who manipulates the feelings of the poeple around her, what she likes the most is when people are being fooled by the cute facade she always wear.

She is not know for her schemes but known for her kindness. But don't worry she isn't that kind of person that will become the number 1 top list on your hate list. She doesn't care about anything but her happiness.

She's a selfish person that won't think twice to abandon you if something went wrong on your side. yes she doesn't back stab you nor destroy you, but she will make you believe that you are controlling her or you ave her on your sound.

She isn't a Psychopath... She is just ... Yeline.

"Bye Everyone! See you on my next stream, This is your young Yeline Signing out~"

Taking a deep breath, the once smiling face turned upside down. The eyes that seem sparkling, dimmed. The Girl with wavy chest-length hair stared at the now turned off computer blankly and towards a book laying silently on her study table.

A Title that belongs to a typical novel Printed on the cover... "The Film Emperor And I"

She found it fallen in woman's purse. The woman was very beautiful and she has a beautiful Purple hair. She called her to give back the book back but when she tugged on her shirt she was slapped because she was being 'Disrespectful'

she pouted and hugged the book and brought it with her.

Though she didn't regret it no not one a bit, she didn't even think that bringing it with her was useless because after reading it... she knows everything wouldn't boring from ow on.

a giggle suddenly escapes in her pink lips and turned into a burst of laughter.

"Interesting" A mischievous glint flashes in the lady's pair of pink eyes.

.

.

.

Welcome! Who here read my other book Suzue Reed? thank you for reading it and thank you for reading this too hahah.

Anyway the names, places and Events that are mentioned ad the story and happened to be the same in your side is just a coincidence. This is a work of Fiction.

Thank you for reading!