Chapter 7

"She's not impulsive so maybe there's sill hope for her."

Chapter 7: M for Movie

Calum lead the pink haired back to the table where he last saw her. he glance at the purple haired woman who was staying at the same table too.

He move the chair backwards a bit and The pink haired went to sit down and he immediately push it gently.

This action of his immediately gather the attention of every women's attention.

a gentleman is rare to see, so this only improve their impression towards the film emperor.

"You dance so well Linlin"

The lady on the left immediately complimented the pink haired and the other lady followed:
"Yeah linlin you were so adorable~"

Calum didn't know whether to be happy or sad. becaue for the first time, the ladies didn't compliment him but the girl who's he's with.

he glance at the girl named yeline when he notice her being distracted by the other ladies talking to her.

The girl seems to notice his stare so she glance at him and the man nods as a farewell.

and nod lightly at the others before walking away.

yeline stared at the back of the leaving man and hum lightly before beaming back at the two ladies who's names she forgot.

"How's the feeling of dancing with the emperor Linlin???"

"Funn!" the girl immediately answered and grins which made the two cooed.

The other ladies immediately walk towards her after seeing the film emperor finally went away.

They all one by one complimented the pink haired and teases her.

Yeline on the other hand just act like what she does as always.

though she only answered to the question not related to the emperor.

and that's all what happened throughout the party.

yeline watch the others entering their own ca, she wave at them to id her farewell and sent them a smile when she saw their car driving away.

She notice a taxi stopping near her, so she immediately towards it and wave at the driver who sent her a smile and nod.

she opened it and was about to enter when someone called her.

yeline knows she didn't left anything on the hotel so she doesn't know who was calling her.

being a curious cat she is. she turn around and stared at the owner of the voice and saw a man with a smile on his face.

His hair that is starting to turn white gave away his age. his eyes were smiling but yeline knows best.

Those people who are always smiling couldn't be taken lightly.

i mean look at her. no she's not trying to boast, she's telling the truth.

Coming from a person who always smile to others, she knows what runs on the mind of the others that does the same as her.

yeline is not a manipulative person or a calculative person. No, She hates manipulating people.

What she likes the most is pretending, Deceiving people.

but the man walking towards her is different from her.

He's smiling but it's genuine. Yeline doesn't know why would he smile genuinely to a person he doesn't know.

She purse her lips mentally and sent the man a smile. wider than his.

"You know me?, but yeline doesn't know you, may i ask who are you?"

The man smiled at her fondly and handed her a think folder.

"I am Gou yang, i am a director. i am planning to make a movie, 'Euphoria'. I really wanted you to become the female lead of this movie of mine. Only you can act this character. it's modeled after you after all.

if you don't want to accept the script then it's fine. We can find someone else, but it will really be greatly appreciative"

He handed me the script and i accepted it and read it.

And he was right. The character summer is modeled after yeline young.

Adorable and has a sunny deposition. Even her name is bright and lively.

"My daughter really likes you and her last wish is to saw you act in one of my movie. unfortunately i don't know how to contact you last month... and, and she passed away.

So i was thinking to make this movie with a character that has the same personality as you.

But i think it would be better if you act on it. of course i won't force you"

Guilt tripping her won't work.. but yeline thought for a bit and nod.

she have this intuition that something fun will happen if she accept this offer so she did.

"oh i am sorry about your daughter, Don't worry i'll accept this script for her sake" she made a sad expression and comforted him with a hug.

the man seems surprise but accepted it.

"Thank you, the filming will start next week. We'll wait for you at the M city"

That fast? well i guess the man already found the suitable actors for the other characters.

Yeline entered the taxi and wave at the man when the taxi started moving.

"To the crimson apartment please"

The taxi driver nod at the girl.

Yeline stared at the script. Never in her entire life she would find someone willing to use her in their most treasured work.

yeline always thinks that she's a trash, a mistake and a person no one should appreciate.

She knows how mess up she is. thankfully not that mess up.

not to the point that she need to go to a psychiatrist.

Yeline's real personality can be compared to a sociopath... Deceitful.

She's not impulsive so maybe there's sill hope for her.

She knows herself better than anyone, so she is aware that she's slowly turning to one.

"We're here"

Yeline snap out of her thoughts and handed the driver her pay and sent him a cheerful smile.

But if one observe clearly that smile did't reach her eyes. the corner of her lips were twitching lighty.

So light that it's seems like it's just an after thought.

Pursing her lips she walk towards her apartment greeting the other residents that were leaving and standing outside.

opening her apartment door. she slowly took of her shoes and walk towards her bed after closing the door.

she silently stared at the script and read the title

'Euphoria'

hmm... i guess she'll read it tomorrow.