Chapter 16

"She wonders who's thinking of her. "

Chapter 16
------------------------------------------------------

Li jun is frustrated. Why? Because first of all the woman who's been following her all day. Is the one who killed him. And second of all a woman is chasing him.

A WOMAN!

"It's not that bad li jun!!! You should be glad a woman is chasing you! Can't you believe it someone is interested in you!"

Li jun frown at his words. He felt offended and disgusted at the dame time. He really doesn't want someone to chase him, especially if it's the girl who defeated him.

Unknown to this two, the viewers heard bao chun's words causing them to laugh.

It was obvious tot hen that the pair forgot that they're ere live streaming.

[Hahaha yeah yeah boss wolf you should be happy someone is interested at you!]

[Their obliviousness in the stream makes me laugh so hard]

[Why do i feel like smiling at the thought of them forgetting about us?]

[Will everyone just ignore the fact that linlin is chasing someone?]

[Eli is so adorable! She looks like a bunny following his owner!]

[Is this a cp i smell?]

[A wolf and a bunny? Hahahahah it's strangely adorable!]

When li jun stared back at the screen he saw the comments flooding and when he read one of them his face paled.

[Hahahahahah that look is priceless omyghad!!]

[I misunderstood you boss wolf!]

'what did you even misunderstood at me?' li jun tiredly thought and went back to playing... Well running away.

"Why are you running mister???" A gentle and soft voice echoed in the room in the corner of his eye, he saw his captain, turn his head away from his book and stared at him, he could see him wearing earphone so he knows he didn't heard anything and just stared at him.

He ignored it and frown at the character who's wearing a bunny onesie.

"Why are you chasing me?!" He rudely ask and tried to hit the girl but was dodge.

He didn't heard an answer causing her to growl in annoyance. He wanted to kill her but couldn't.

The girl is simply too good!!

"Leave me alone! Go level up or something!"

He just heard a giggle and then done. His eye twitch and decided to turn his stream off.

He doesn't want to talk to the girl anymore.

"Never saw you pissed like this before li jun"

He heard Zhang min said while playing some kind of indie game on his ipad.

"Tsk if you ar ein my state. You would feel pissed as well!"

"Not really. I think she's pretty cute"

"Hahahahah she's really cute jun! You should watch her streams sometimes! Watching her would make you feel the urge to hug her tightly!"

Li jun scowled at bao chun who's currently watching yeline's stream and smiling widely.

"As if! I would never watch her stream!!"

"Eh? She level up again? So fast! Amazing!!" Hua rong lazily walk towards bao chun and watch.

"How???" Li jun asked in surprise.

"Well it seems like while you are to focus of her following you, you didn't notice her throwing knives on the demons" hua rong explained while reading the comments on it.

Li jun purses his lips and recalled what happened earlier and he was right.  He was too focused of her that he failed to notice any demons.

That's probably the reason why he didn't run to any kinds of demons. He reluctantly admit that the woman is a light years away more stronger than her.

With that he felt annoyed even more.

"Anyway captain you have a movie to shoot next week right?" Li jun asked. Trying his best to change the topic.

The man he called captain nod at him while reading on his book.

"Oh right i remember. Hahaha captain will be working with linlin next week. They were hired in the same movie after all"

"Ehh??? Seriously? In the same movie with her? Lucky!"

"What the hell?!? You seriously just ignore the fact that he called her linlin?!?"

Zhang min just snorted and remain playing on his ipad. Bao chun shrugs as well as hua rong who snickers.

"Her fans seems to be calling her linlin. Those who calls her eli are just passer bys who likes watching her. I am her fan now so i am calling her linlin!!.. aww her stream is done welp might as well watch her previous ones"

Li jun frown and humph at him. He couldn't believe that his teammate would become fan at the girl who defeated both of them.

"Captain what do ya say? She's adorable right??~"

Bao chun only wanted to say that and he didn't expect any answer so he just continue watching.

But he didn't expect hi. To answer, to agree at that.

"Yeah" all of them stared at the man in disbelief.

They were all frozen and petrified.

Calum stared at them and raises his brow.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that? I did not steal your underwear" he stood up and walk out ignoring their scream.

Calum opened his book and stared at the video that is still running. His eyes landed at the name on the right corner of the phone an silently read it.

'Yeline Young'

He wasn't really lying when he found the girl cute. Especially when her craze grin appeared on her face.

He stared at those innocent smiles and giggles she did on the live stream and softly laugh when he could see glints of mischief and mockery on her eyes.

He met people who are the same as her, a person who wears mask that will makes everyone likes her but he never thought that he would call someone like that 'cute'.

He turned his phone off and inserted it on his pocket and removes his earphones.

He still have a photoshoot to do.
.
.
.

Yeline sneezes and frown at the mirror. She finally found a perfect expression but then a sneeze interrupted her.

She wonders who's thinking of her.

Well probably thousand of people... She's famous after all.