Chapter 44

"Thank you, let's meet again as our life are bound to intertwine."

Chapter 44

The first word was a book. Pei ning saw the word and immediately face Miu and acted like she was reading something.

"A thing?" Miu questioned causing Pei ning to nod. 

"Book," Miu calmly answered and a ding sounded signalling that she got the answer right.

The next word was a more difficult one, 'Hospital', The time prolonged longer than the first one but Miu still got it.

Their game time duration is 5 minutes, and within this 5 minutes Miu and Pei ning got 12 words right which is amazing, this made the audiences amazed by their tam work and Miu's ability to guess very quickly.

Everyone applause at them and watch as Yeline and Emperor Calum stood at the center to replace the two girls.

Miu smiled smugly mentally seeing the impress gazes from the people. She stared at Yeline with proud and provoking gaze that went unnoticed by the rest before going back to her seat to sit down.

"With 12 words to beat within 5 minutes, I wonder if our beloved Yeline and Emperor can win?" The female host said adding a tint of mysterious tone in her words to make everyone feel nervous, and anticipated.

'obviously I can't considering that I don't have any help from the system' Yeline thought while taking a quick glance towards a certain purple haired female.

'She was obviously cheating, but who would believe me if I told them about her using her system to cheat?' Yeline sigh mentally before grinning at the male host who is enthusiastically cheering at her.

"The game will start on three!" The female host started.

"Two...!" The male host continued.

"... One!" The pair cheered in sync,

"Game on!" Everyone screamed including the current two players.

Yeline eyed the word that was shown towards her and immediately face Calum, she patted her skirt and gestured towards her upper body, and acted as if she is tying a neck tie. He expression was very solemn and her body is so straight as if she's in front of her military trainer.

Calum smiled at the cute act of the girl and answered, "Uniform,"

Yeline brighten up, at the same time a ding sounded. The girl eyed the next word and showed her hands, she closes and opens them rapidly as if acting out sparkles. And then she place her hand above her eyebrows, Squinted her eyes as if looking something in front of her and showed a awed expression.

This series of actions made everyone exclaim, she was very cute when doing it that it made everyone distracted and paid more attention toward her than on the game.

CAlum thought for a few seconds before answering, "Lights?"

Yeline brighten up and gestured for him to continue, Calum understood and answered, "City Lights,"

Another ding sounded and Yeline read the next word.

Facing the male, Yeline puff her cheeks. The female notice the confused expression of the male and thought for a second, then brightens up when she thought of an idea what to act.

She walk towards the male host with her eyes away from her, and when she bumped towards him light, she puff her cheeks and move away.

Calum bit his lower lip to suppress his chuckles before answering, "Puffer fish,"

A ding sounded causing Yeline to cheer. The next word is more difficult than the last words.

Yeline started hopping causing the two host to laugh at her actions. When she noticed that Calum was confused, Yeline started waving her hands in the air while still hopping, then she started dancing as if she was grooving with the music. 

"Dancing?" Yeline shook her head thought for a few seconds before standing a few steps away from where she stood and acted as if she was singing while still dancing. This time her moves is more swift and professional.

Then she went back to where she stood and mouthed words while dancing amateurishly, and acted as if she was screaming and fainting then went back to grooving with the music.

"Ah, Concert?"

Yeline brighten up and once again a ding sounded but before she could act the next word, the time reached zero. The female noticed this and deflated.

The two hosts sigh in sadness as if sympathizing with the girl but they were obviously happy and amused at what just occurred within this few minutes.

"Unfortunately, Emperor Calum and Yeline only got 4 words, Which means, we have Ms. Pei and Ms. Fuyumi as our winner!!!" 

Calum patted Yeline's head seeing her disappointed expression and lead her back to her seat.

"Unfortunately, we don't have anymore time left which means we will be saying goodbye to our beloved Euphoria cast,"

Everyone booed in disappointment and beg for extended hours which is impossible so they already expected for the two hosts to ignore their pleads.

"Before we say our farewells, Everyone a word?" The female gently asks the guests.

Calum accepted the mic and smiled gently at the audiences.

"Thank you for accompanying as today, we really deeply appreciate your love and care. Please do watch Euphoria directed by Director Gou Yang, coming in theaters. Although, our time in this show is short, the journey ahead of us is long."

He handed the microphone towards Pei ning who gratefully accepted it. "Once again, thank your everyone for being with us today, Please don't forget to support our movie 'Euphoria'. And the truth about the issue will be posted after the show ends. Unfortunately, this will be the end my journey but this will not be my last hurrah, This is a farewell with everyone, We'll all meet again if fate lead us in with one another. Thank you everyone," Pei ning couldn't help her eyes from tearing up as she bowed deeply in front of everyone.

Miu Fuyumi and Yeline bowed with Pei ning and Calum bowed as well, "Thank you, let's meet again as our life are bound to intertwine," The four said in sync and smiled at the audience.

the audience felt that the last phrase everyone said before the show end has ore deep meaning, some fans thought it might be a phrase in the movie but weren't too sure.

Though, this thoughts were swerve away and they were all distracted by a certain post by a certain actress.

[Pei Ning V: Regarding the issue that circulate within the media, it was stated that I was sailing two boats. But am certain that I didn't. I have clear conscience being in relationship with my boyfriend, his name will not be stated to protect his privacy. The photos that supported the rumor was edited to slander my name and stain my reputation. The Day I was kissed by my ex boyfriend was a mistake, he didn't know I was in a relation ship and kissed me to prove that his feelings were still there.

The photo was edited to match the date of the photo of my boyfriend and I's anniversary. Whoever made the photo intended to show that I was cheating. My conscience is clear and so do my affection and love towards my boyfriend which unfortunately is my ex boy friend now. 

My Ex and I properly broke connections with each other and I am currently booking a flight to chase my man. I'm sorry that I'll be ending my journey as an actress, but I wish to have everyone's support and blessing with my decision. Because since I met him I know I can't wait for another life cause I am certain that our life and fate are intertwined.]