Chapter 32

"Pei ning's dream is to be a great actress, a A-Lister that would make everyone admire so it wasn't a surprise that she would feel jealous towards a newcomer who in her first day made everyone feel impress at her skills."

Chapter 32

"It's not a lie that Miu Fuyumi is a great actress." A staff said quietly as they watch the Beautiful asian act her last scene.

The others nodded quietly and applause when the scene was cut.

"Yeah, She is a great actress. In the set and in public." Everyone stifled their laughter and nodded in agreement at what Pei Ning said.

Everyone stood up and made their way to their own places to fix the next set. 

Pei ning took a deep breath and watch the Young influencer talk animatedly towards the Emperor who patiently listen to her with a ghost smile on his face.

Pei ning couldn't help but rub her eyes to stop the stares that wanted to escape from her eyes.

She didn't want to believe that the person behind the leak out information of her relationship would be her. 

She doesn't know anyone that might know about her love life and didn't tell anyone but her. So, Pei ning wished that she assumed wrong.

Her scenes were already finished and she didn't know what made her stay here. Being apart of entertainment circle for how many years, Pei ning is already aware of who to trust and what information to give but she still made a mistake and babbled about her relationship problems towards a newcomer who doesn't have any experience about the horror of the entertainment circle.

Pei ning silently watch Yeline and Calum act for their last scene and sigh in amazement.

She wouldn't deny that the girl has a huge potential in acting, She even felt that she has more potential than her. in her first day in filming she manage to be equal with the emperor who was known as a rare genius that appears once in a blue moon.

She made it looks like acting is simply a skin that you would wear and has no difference from clothes.

if someone ask Pei ning if she felt envious at her, she would not hesitate to agree. I mean who wouldn't? 

Pei ning's dream is to be a great actress, a A-Lister that would make everyone admire so it wasn't a suprise that she would feel jealous towards a newcomer who in her first day made everyone feel impress at her skills.

But she couldn't do anything about it. She was given a skill like this and would always remain like this and would stay this way. Despite the efforts in studying and training. Pei ning admit that she already reach her limits.

Furthermore, the scandal that might ruin her career is currently circulating in the media. She felt that this is already her last, No, this is her last. This is a sign that she should stop. She should stop that hopeless dream that would always remain as a dream.

Besides, she wanted to settle down, have a family and be with him openly, away from the criticism and judging stares of people.

But... it is already impossible.

"Cut! Good job everyone! Thank you for your hard work! This concludes our filming!" Everyone cheered and laugh happily with one another.

"Senior Pei!" pei ning smiled at Yeline and tried to suppress her tears but failed.

Yeline watch blankly as the girl embraced her tightly. She felt her shoulders getting wet and the trembling of the body that embraced her.

"We broke up," 

Yeline froze and then finally remembered, her lips twitch and she immediately suppress the smile that wanted to materialized.

"We broke up a month ago. I thought he just wanted to cool down so I agreed. But,"

Yeline waited patiently and look down to hide the happiness that failed to hide in her eyes and bit her lip to suppress the laughter that tried to escape from her mouth.

"I found out that he took a plane to L City and settled down in that City after he saw the photos that was posted in the media a few weeks ago."

Yeine wasn't surprised. but stared confused at her.

"Photos?"Pei ning wiped her tears and pulled out her phone and gave it to her. 

Yeline accepted the phone and read the contents of the post and notice that it reached the top rankings of most search.

they were photos of Pei ning with two different males. One that she assumed was her ex and her boy friend which is apparently an Ex now.

"I didn't leak it out, Senior Pei. I promise."

Pei ning bit her lower lip and nodded. She understood that it wasn't her, after all Yeline is just a newcomer. Moreover, She's more popular than her. Why would she do this, right?

"You didn't tell anyone?" Yeline pause causing Pei ning t ostare at her in confusion.

"You didn't right?" Yeline pouted sheepishly and then stared at her guilty.

Pei ning couldn't describe her current feelings, disappointed? anger? sadness? 

"Who did you tell?" Yeline fiddles her fingers and immediately admited it.

"I told Calum-ge... But Calum-ge said he wouldn't tell anyone! i think some one heard us, but no one would trespass Calum-ge's personal dressing room right?" 

externally one would see the girl was really guilty and sad but internally no one could see the happiness that keep bubbling inside. 

Why wouldn't she feel happy? With those words everyone could confirm three things that would immediately make her not guilty. 

One was that the person that has the possibly of spreading the photos was Yeline because she was the person that Pei ning first told about her relationship. And by seeing it was the Emperor that she only told to can immediately cross her out as a suspect. Firstly, why would the emperor mingle about their relationship and spreading too? is he that bored?. Furthermore, If no one believes that yeline really told the emperor. Yelline immediately called the emperor in his first name with a honorific in the suffix.

Calling the Emperor Calum-ge shows them that they are close to the point that they would chat random things out of their profession. moreover, Saying that Yeline told the issue to him inside his Private room can claim that they are really close and it wasn't one sided.

Thus, this word with hidden evidences made Yeline Young innocent.

A/N: If no one knows the meaning of Ge or Ge Ge. It means Older brother. So Yeline was calling Calum, Older Brother. 

More Facts:

Yeline Young is half chinese, she bluntly called Calum older brother in front of Pei ning because the latter is a chinese. Therefore, Everything flowed more fluidly because the other party can understand.

Did you guys like the chapter? in this chapter it shows the manipulative side of yeline. Yeah, some of you might not like it, but this is Yeline's personality. but, don't worry. She'll get better.

She's still young She has to have a good influence right. (Pun not intended)