Chapter 13: Breakfast

I've decided to change the POV of the book to 3rd Person. If you guys don't like it, just comment below so that I could change back to the original.

The next day ~

Raven woke up with a smiling face. She never knew what it was like to be truly happy. Laying in her bed, she was still daydreaming about what happened last night. The dinner, the limo, the memories. Sure, it wasn't a super special dinner, but to Raven, it was more than that. Raven and Beast Boy had their first dance last night. Both of them were hesitant at first, but they danced beautifully.

The sun was shining brightly through her purple curtains so she decided to actually get up. She got ready and went straight to the kitchen.

"Sheesh, I'm starving.", Raven mumbled to herself as she walked to the common room. "Morning, Rae Rae."A soft voice spoke behind her and green arms wrapped around her waist. Startled, she teleported to the kitchen and levitated Beast Boy against the wall.

"Well, good morning to you, too.", BB rubbed his head and groaned a bit, staring at Raven. "Oh shit! I'm so sorry, you almost gave me a heart attack!", she quickly flew to her lover. "Are you hurt?", Raven asked fearfully. "Nah, I'm good, babe." He laughed and pulled her close to him.

His dark green eyes looked into her dark purple eyes. Snapping back into reality, Raven pulled away and laughed. "I'm starving. You up for tofu waffles?", she joked and flew to the kitchen. "Actually, are you up for tea and waffles?", he followed behind her and showed her the dining table. Turns out, he already made her breakfast.

"Wow, I'm surprised. You made the tea just the way I like it." Raven smirked at him and sat down. Beast Boy sat beside her and looked out of the tower's window. "It's a beautiful day, isn't it?",
he said looking at her. Raven nodded her head and continued to eat. I've never seen her this happy before, he thought to himself and smiled.

"What are you smiling at?", Cyborg came in and sat infront of them. He looked at both of them and smirked. "Ohh. Nevermind", Cyborg stood back up and went to the kitchen. "So do you guys have any plans for today?", he asked the couple.

"Not yet." Beast Boy replied. "Oh... I can't, I gotta catch up on my meditation." Raven frowned a bit and brought her plate and mug to the sink.

•••
HEY GUYS! IT'S BEEN FOREVER SINCE I UPDATED AND IM SO SORRY FOR THAT. Please forgive me but I had to catch up with schoolwork since I was gone for a month. TYSM FOR 6K READERS THOUGH. ILY all to the next galaxy and back. 💞

xoxo, bluecloak