Chapter 12: Questions

Raven's POV

I took a sip from the glass of water in front of me and continued to read the menu. "Italian lasagne with a side of breadsticks." Mhmm... mouth- watering. I flipped through the book once more just to make sure I chose what I wanted. All of us decided that we'll tell Robin what we'd like so that the waitress wouldn't get confused. I quickly scanned the table to see if anyone else already chose what to order and ended up with Beast Boy smiling brightly at me.

"You okay, Rave?" Beast Boy asked looking concerned.

"Why wouldn't I be?", I smiled. "Oh and do you mind telling Robin that I'd like a plate of the 'italian lasagne with a side of breadsticks', please?" I looked back at the menu to make sure I said the right thing.

"No problem, babe.", BB smiled back and turned to Robin.

"Welcome to Mezzo, what would you like for today?" The waitress came holding a pen and a little notepad in her hands.

"We would like to have 1 large pizza supreme, a small sized vegetarian pizza, 2 orders of the italian lasagne with breadsticks, an order of fettucine alfredo, 1 pasta lover's special, and a plate of italian spaghetti, please." Robin ordered.

"Would you like some champagne or wine with your order?" The waitress asked while scribbling down our order.

"We'll have champagne."

The waitress repeated our order one more time and went back into the kitchen.

"Soo... Bee, any interesting missions you and your team had, lately?", Cyborg asked, trying to break up the silence between the teen heros.

"Nah, just the usual crimes. How bout you guys?", Bumblebee replied.

"Not really. We did encounter Polymorph, though. But it wasn't super interesting.", BB answered.

"Ahh. So, how long have you and Raven been dating?", Another question asked by Bee.

"Uhh.. well, we started dating... today.", Beast Boy's cheeks were a bright crimson. I smiled at him, mentally thanking him because he answered her question.

"Oh, wow! Congratulations!" Bee awkwardly hugged me since we were both sitting down. I thanked her and nervously played with the ruby pendant on my necklace.

-----------

Sorry for another shitty chapter... I really enjoy making these chapters but I'm like having a thinking stump. (is that what its called? lol) like i haven't had a lot of ideas but i think i already have an idea for an important part to the book. i'm so, so, so sorry for the lack of updates but i hope you somewhat liked this chapter. tysm! 💞