Chapter 9: Valentine

Raven's POV

I flew to the kitchen and started to boil water. I could hear BB rush out the door and come back in after 2 seconds. 'What did he just do?' I thought as I poured the now boiled water in my mug. I was about to put the tea bag in my mug when suddenly BB's muscular arms wrapped my waist from behind and in his hands were a bouquet of white & red roses and a box wrapped in a holographic paper.

"Oh, BB. You seriously didn't have to." I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

His head was resting on my shoulder as he watched me open his present. I tried not to completely ruin the wrapper and carefully opened the box which kept the present.

"Oh my god Beast Boy, it's beautiful." I pulled out a midnight blue velvet cloak. Tears started to fall from my eyes from happiness.

"No ones ever done this for me" I quietly said.

I read the gift tag on the roses and cried a river.

"Raven, I love you." BB walked infront of me and pulled me close with his hands on my waist. He gently pressed his lips onto mine and I found myself putting my arms around his neck.

Cyborg's POV

Starfire, Robin and I lost track of time because Star insisted to check out the mall.

"Star, we have to leave soon!" Robin said.

"But I have not finished admiring the human clothing." She replied as she started going inside Topshop.

"Come on Star. If I buy you one thing can we go now?" Robin pleaded.

"Oh yes! That would be the glorious!"

She excitedly picked out an outfit similar to her usual. It was a metallic silver cropped top and a matching metallic silver circle skirt. Robin didn't care about the price because he had a special surprise for her back in the tower.

"Thank you friend Robin!"

"No problem Star." Robin replied.

"Hey, Lovebirds! We gotta head back now!" I warned.

We got into the T-car and in about 3 minutes, we were back at the tower. The doors to the common room opened and our eyes widened at what we saw.

"You go tiger!" I hollered at BB.

They pull away from eachother and their faces turned a bright red.

"Anything you want to tell us?" Robin asked.

BB scratched the back of his neck and was about to answer.

"Actually.. yeah. Beast Boy and I are together now." Raven replied.

"OHH How wonderful!" Starfire started to clap her hands and hugged both of them.

"So you took my advice, Grass Stain." I said with a smirk.

"Uhh.. yeah." BB replied.

I placed the three large pizzas on the table and called everyone to sit down.

Robin's POV

"Hey, uh.. I'm gonna quickly grab something." I said rushing out of the common room.

I opened my door and changed into my suit and tie. The gift was sitting on my bed with a bouquet of lillies beside it, her favourite flowers. I really hope she'll love it. Just like I planned, I texted Cyborg, Raven, and BB to leave the room to get "something." As soon as they replied back, I was ready.

My hands shook nervously as I held a gift in both hands and walked into the common room. I could see Starfire patiently waiting for us to come back. I slowly walked to her never taking my eyes off of her bright emerald eyes.

"Hello friend Robin!" She greeted.

"Hey, Star. Can I talk to you for a moment?" I nervously replied.

"But are we not having the talk right now?" She giggled.

"Oh.. uhh.. of course!" I tried to recover from the embarrassment.

"So... I was wondering if you would like to be my Valentine?" I asked.

"You want me to be the one you share the special feelings with?" She asked.

"Yes, Starfire."

"Oh this is glorious! Of course, Robin!" She excitedly answered.

----
Yeah.. so there were bbrae and robstar moments for you! I hope you're enjoying this story!

xoxo,
bluecloak