Chapter 18: Reunion

-unedited-

Talking louder than expected, her teammates stopped briefly and all eyes were on her. "Do you know these men?" Starfire questioned her. "Unfortunately, yes." Raven gave them a look which they saw as 'it's a long story' kind of face. The four of them nodded their heads and continued to do their jobs. The mysterious men did not seem to notice the Titans, until they came across Raven. "What the hell are you guys doing here?" She screamed with anger, trying to hit them with her dark energy. "Pleasure seeing you here, sister Pride." The men with the slick black hair gave her a sly smile and looked at his other companions. "You see, after you sent Father to God-knows-where, he managed to reach the three of us. He told us all about your little 'scene' and decided that the 3 of us should finish what he started. So, here we are." He spoke again, in a nonchalant manner. "You see, dear sister, unlike you, the three of us do want to be like father. And as far as we can tell, you would like to be the opposite and waste your powerful genes to help the human race." The other one, with short black hair added to his brother's remarks.

Upon hearing her "brother's" comments, she was furious. Her eyes beamed white as she spoke loudly her famous mantra, her teammates, not knowing what was going on, just looked at her, still absorbing the fact that those were her brothers. "AZARATH METRION ZINTHOS!" All her energy flowed out into the shape of a raven. It flew right through her three brothers and as soon as that happened, the fire died and the three were on the ground breathing heavily. "You forgot that I was the most powerful one out of all of you. The monks of Azarath helped in enhancing my powers, making them empowering against you, father, and the three others." Raven was back to her human form, and was standing, looking down at the three of them. "Did we? I disagree with you. You really are full of Pride, aren't you? I guess I forgot to say that father gave us 'gifts' when he contacted us. Boys, wanna test them out?" A malicious smile crawled upon the man with black short hair as he looked at both his brothers. "I don't see a reason why we shouldn't." The third one who hasn't spoken, with corn rowed hair replied back.

Their eyes were a burning red as they all started projecting fire through their palms, targeting their sister as she quickly made a dark force field around her and her teammates. "Raven! Who are those dudes?" Cyborg ran towards her with a face of confusion. "Well, if you weren't listening to our convo, you would know that those three are my half- brothers. Their the "Sons of Trigon". There are three others but they aren't usually involved with them. They're here because they want to enslave the entire race, just like what Trigon attempted two years ago." (Hopefully I didn't mess up the timeline in this book) She looked at the four of them and her left arm was the one holding the force field up. "Look, it's dangerous for you guys to be here. I'll have to teleport you guys somewhere far." She added. "But we can't just leave you hear, Raven. It's like your against three Slade's. We need to help you." Robin replied, concerned. "Fine. Here, keep these. It'll protect you." She used her powers to break one four tiny pieces of chakra and gave it to each one of them. "Don't you need this... to like keep control or something?" Beast Boy questioned. "Well yes, but I didn't take a big part out. I'll use my powers to fix it up later." She replied.

"Okay, everyone ready?" Raven asked. "Almost, just a second." Beast Boy requested. He fixed his suit and ran towards Raven. He looked down on her and quickly kissed her. "Be careful." He told her and held her right hand. "You too." She looked at him with a soft smile. "Okay guys! Get ready." She let go of her force field and suddenly fire spewed at the team.