Chapter 6: Good Morning

Beast Boy's POV

I woke up seeing Raven sleeping in my arms. It wasn't just a dream. It was real. I looked like an idiot as I smiled from happiness. I ran my fingers through her hair and decided to gently pick her up and bring her into her room.

"Beast Boy?" She sounded confused.

"Uhh.. you went in my room last nig-"

"No, I know that. But, where are you taking me?"

"Oh. I was about to bring you in your room just incase you were gonna freak out when you saw me."

"It's fine, Beast Boy. Can we just stay in bed for awhile?"

I blushed like crazy. "Sure, Rave."
She had a sweet smile on her face. Raven was so pretty. No, not pretty. Beautiful.

We were laying in bed facing eachother while my arms were still wrapped around her.

Raven's POV

BB was still hugging me. 💟. His hugs were so tight and comforting, I wanted to stay like that for the rest of the day. I looked at him and greeted him again.

"Happy Valentine's Day. 💜"

He stared in my eyes and kissed my forehead.

"Happy Valentine's to you, too, Rae."

I was still looking at him when suddenly his soft lips pressed onto mine. I freaked out a bit but I just went with it. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck. He pulled me closer and we kissed for two minutes. We stopped to breathe and he kissed me again.

"I love you, Rae."

"I love you, too."

*knock knock*

"Gooooood Morning BB!" Cyborg happily greeted.

Out of panic I quickly teleported back into my room. I heard Beast Boy gasp a little and greeted Cyborg back. I decided to get ready, I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. It didn't take long since I had shorter hair which made shampoo time shorter. I brushed my teeth and used my magic to dry and fix my hair.

Beast Boy's POV

Where'd she go? Aw man. I think she teleported back into her room. I don't blame her though, she must've gotten nervous when Cyborg knocked. He came in to tell me that Teen Titans East called. Warning us about mysterious attacks about a new villain. The villain was supposedly able to shapeshift into anyone. I think it was named Polymorph?

I got ready and looked for something presentable to wear because it is Valentine's Day and I do have a Valentine. I opened my closet and checked some storage boxes. "To Raven: Happy Birthday! I hope you have a good one and remember that I'm always here for you!
Love, Beast Boy" I read as I picked up an old box from last year. It was a gift I wanted to give her on her birthday but I was a wimp and didn't end up giving it. I slowly opened it, trying not to destroy the box, and found a velvet midnight blue cloak. I smiled because I was sure that she would love that if I gave it to her right now. I dressed up and headed out the door.

I knocked on Raven's door.

"Rae, you in there?"

The door opened and I came in. Raven was wearing what she normally wears, but this time, there was a smile on her face. I looked around her room because I've never been allowed in here. It was astonishing. The furniture matched eachother and especially matched her. Her bed was circular covered with violet sheets and she had a matching violet headboard with a slight shimmer to its varnish.

"You're room looks amazing." My eyes wandered around looking at all her sculptures.

"Oh, thank you." She smiled.

I looked at her and she looked nervous.

"Hey, I was just wondering if you'd like to keep "this" a secret, like not mentioning it to the other Titans?" Raven asked me.

"Oh, yeah. For sure." I smiled and kissed her cheek.

Starfire's POV

I was already in the room of common waiting for all my friends to come down.

"Oh what a glorious day of the Valentine's it is!" I excitedly greeted.

"Morning, Starfire." Cyborg and Robin greeted back.

"Yo Cyborg, what's for breakfast today?" Friend Beast Boy asked.

"Ah, just the usual HEART SHAPED PANCAKES! BOOYAH!"

"Nice, dude." Robin replied.

Cyborg's POV

I continued to mix my special pancake batter when Raven came in. That's odd, she seemed so... happy?

"Morning, Rave! Looks like someone woke up on the right side of the bed." I greeted.

She plainly replied, "Morning."

I finished cooking the pancakes and placed it on the table. I turned around to get myself a plate and to my surprise, the pancakes were gone. -.-"

"Really guys?" I chuckled.

"Don't worry friend Cyborg, I have saved you the last of the panned cakes." Starfire passed a heart- shaped pancake to me.

"Thanks, Star."