Chapter 1: Doubts

Beast Boy's POV

"Ugh, Valentine's Day is tomorrow.", I mumbled to myself. Well, it isn't actually that bad, it just reminds me of my lonliness and Terra. Man, I really do miss her, but sometimes I just feel like it wasn't just her. Like she wasn't the only one I had feelings for. I know it's wrong to think that but for real-

"GET YOUR FEET OFF THE TABLE BEAST BOY!" Raven hissed at me.

"Ha, sorry Rae, I blanked out", I replied.

"Don't you dare call me that."

"Whatever you say, RAE"

"Ugh, why do I even bother?" Raven said as she flew to her room.

It's a good thing I've gotten used to all her criticism and insults. There's never been a day that she hasn't. Plus, you can't argue back with her because she'll always end up winning.

I finished my breakfast and decided to play some videogames. I chose "Zombie Apocalypse VII" to take a break from that thinking, it got most of my brain power.

"Yo, Beasty!" Cyborg exclaimed.

"Dude, whats up?"

"Nothing much, just about to crush you in the game." He said as he was turning on a controller.

"So you plannin' on anything for tomorrow?" I asked.

"Tomorrow? What's tomorrow?"

"Valentine's Day!"

"Ohh, right. I don't know, man. Probably fail at trying to do something for Bee. You?" He chuckled.

"I don't know yet."

"Not even for RAVEN?" He hit my side with his elbow.

"WHAT?" I didn't realize that I started to blush.

"Come on man, we always see you making googly eyes at her when she meditates."

"Pfftt.. Nah, just wondering how it feels to be so calm."

"Suuuuure"

There was a silence and all you could hear were the control buttons moving. I disconnected my control and went to my room.

----
Hey! So this is the first chapter and sorry it's suckish cuz I mean I haven't done this before. Hope you enjoyed it and Chapter Two will be up soon!