Chapter 4: Pretty Pretty Pegasus

Raven's POV

I finished eating and sat back down on the dining table. Okay, it is true, I've been trying to hold it in because it interfere's with my powers but honestly.

I was always in love with Beast Boy. Now, that he's grown more and slightly matured. He's becoming more attractive and he's grown taller than me. I never wanted anyone to know because we're the exact opposites. I enjoy silence and reading while BB loves company and playing video games. All the little things he does is so adorable and oddly attractive. The way he tries to make me laugh with all his corny jokes makes me want to hug him. His messy hair in the morning and his extreme love for tofu is soo cute. I love him. But we're not meant to be. Who would ever love a spawn of a devil? I probably wouldn't.

"Yo Rae Rae, wanna play with me?"

"Sure. I have nothing to do anyways."

Beast Boy's POV

Woah. Raven's never agreed to my offer before.

"Really?"

"Don't make me change my mind."

I let out a huge smile and asked which game she wanted to play.

"I could choose anything?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"Do you have anything Pretty Pretty Pegasus?" Raven shyly asked.

She looks so cute that way.

"Sure, anything for you babe." I replied.

"Excuse me?" Her cheeks started blushing like crazy.

"Uhh.. I uhh.. said Gabe! Right, Gabe. A new umm.. nickname?" I nervously replied.

"Oh, okay."

Well that was awkward.
~~~~~
It was already 6:45 PM when we finished playing.

"Yay! We finished the game!" Raven said letting out a smile.

Oh God, her smile is so beautiful. It made me smile back. She cleared her throat and we sat there staring blankly at the TV screen.

"OOOHHH LOOK AT THOSE TWO LITTLE LOVEBIRDS!" Cyborg blurted out and him, Starfire, and Robin started laughing and teasing us. I took a glance at Raven and caught her blushing. Our eyes met and her pale face changed into a bright red. She quickly flew to her room and shut the door.

"Seriously guys?" I questioned with annoyance.

"We were just joking around." Robin replied.

"Well Rae Rae didn't think it was funny."

"Rae Rae?" Starfire asked.

I chuckled and scratched the back of my head. "Uhh.. yeah don't we all call her that?" I had to play dumb, well, dumber than usual.

"OOOOHHH. BB's got a nickname for her." Replied Cyborg.

I changed the subject as quick as I could. "You should really apologize to her."

"Yeah, we should probably say sorry to your RAE RAE." Cyborg hollered as they all started to laugh and walk to her room.

Raven's POV

*Knock knock*

I opened the door and see Starfire, Robin, and Cyborg staring at me.

"We are truly sorry friend Raven." Starfire says apologetically.

"Uh, it's fine."

"Are you sure Rave?" Robin asks with some concern in his tone.

"Yes, really."

"Alright then. You have a good night sleep!" Cyborg's tone changes cheerfully.

"Thanks. You too."

I close my door and lay down on my
bed. A tear falls down the side of my face. No, I can't love him. I'll just end up hurting him or worse, my father might. It kills me to see him in pain and it would be worse if I was the cause of it. I don't want to hurt him but I do love him.

I fell asleep with tears still rushing down my face.