Chapter 5: Nightmares

Raven's POV

I was almost in a deep sleep when I heard a sudden scream.

"Oh no, it's Beast Boy." I exclaimed.

Beast Boy's POV

~~~ Dream ~~~

"YOU WILL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN!" Trigon's eyes flamed up as he picked up Raven and squeezed her tightly with his hand.

"Father, no." Her voice was so weak.

"YOU LOVE THIS GREEN ANIMAL? HE'S IDIOTIC AND IS A WORTHLESS MORTAL." Trigon screamed.

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK. YOU AREN'T A TRUE FATHER IN MY EYES." Raven hissed as her eyes turned white just like when she uses her power.

"YOU HAVE TO RESPECT ME. YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME FOR I HAVE GIVEN YOU THOSE POWERS." Trigon shouted stopping her powers.

I screamed and changed to every animal I can just to let Trigon loosen his grip. It didn't work.

"RAVEEEEEEN!!" I screamed as she was getting even more pale.

Tears started flowing out of my eyes and I was suddenly awakened by something.

~~~~

"Beast Boy! What's the matter?" Raven was on my bed tears rushing down her face as she stared at me.

"Thank goodness you're okay." I hugged her tightly and felt her body tense up but then relax.

"I teleported here as soon as I heard your scream." Rae said as I wiped the tears streaming down her face.

"I tried waking you up because you looked so terrified and you started calling my name." She added.

I hugged her again but this time even tighter.

"Thank you, I'm fine now that you're here." I replied stroking her violet hair.

She wiped the sweat off my face and gently carressed my cheek.

I looked at her and said, "Raven I'll never leave you."

Raven was still worried about me that she couldn't stop sobbing. I felt bad for her. She didn't have to come here.

Raven's POV

I decided to stay in his room for the night just incase he had another nightmare. He offered to lay on the ground while I slept on his bed but I said that I was fine with him sleeping beside me. He was already laying down so I just laid down on his left side. We were really close to eachother since he has a bunk bed. Oddly enough, I wasn't bothered by it. I dont know why but it felt... right.

"Thank you, Raven." He calmly said. I nodded because I didn't know what to say.

Beast Boy's POV

We've been laying down for 30 minutes without saying a word. I looked at my clock and it was just 15 minutes after 12AM. I could feel Raven still awake.

"Hey, Rae."

"Yes?"

"Would you like to be my Valentine?"

I felt her body warm up. There was a nerve racking silence between us. Damn it, I shouldn't have said that.

"Yes... Beast Boy. I'd love to be your Valentine." Raven quietly replied.

I was facing her back and I decided to wrap my arms around her waist. She turned to face me and put her head on my chest.

Shortly after, she fell asleep. I felt like a billion fireworks just exploded. She was my valentine.

----
What's up guys? Sorry the POVs kept switching throughout the chapter and that it was short but I really hope you liked it!

xoxo, bluecloak